Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

GH15 and your thoughts...

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
The recent GH15 trend seems to be tren this and tren that. I have yet to try it. they're saying to run low androgen but go high in anabolics for the best "hard look"... Just gonna say, yes, it's all about the diet...

But was just wondering what if anyone has any opinions on this guy. I flat out told GH15 he's doing nothing new, he's just having people do what they do in Europe, but gotta say, they have great physiques in Europe, especially Morroco.

He is actually anti squat, this I just can't agree with, I've tried to sub in machines, just not the same and it really shows after 4 weeks of not doing squats. He says you just need his ungodly amount of GH ed, with the massive amounts of drugs he recommends and the rest takes care of itself (more or less)

So, any thoughts on GH15?

daron_e

daron_e

Mar 13, 2012
My only thought is he is a kid typing from his mom's basement. Nothing amazing about "his" ideas. And if you go back several years to his posts/advice...alot different than what he says now. But if people want to believe in him or what he has to say, I have no problem with it. But personally, he is a joke. And his elves? Please.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
His posts are entertaining... that is for sure.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
He's against squatting? That gives him about as much credibility as MW during an interrogation in a child pron case...

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
My only thought is he is a kid typing from his mom's basement. Nothing amazing about "his" ideas. And if you go back several years to his posts/advice...alot different than what he says now. But if people want to believe in him or what he has to say, I have no problem with it. But personally, he is a joke. And his elves? Please.

If you're opinions and ideas never change then you haven't learned anything, just because sombody is on the top and have alot of loyal people backing him up doesn't mean there above learning more themselfs and changing their views... That's what boarding is all about... Also when you have a million eyes on you people tend to look for the bad and be negative... Gh15 is a solid dude just doing what he can for the community... And who give a fuck if he calls his peeps elves???? Call them bros, folks, fam whatever if he wants to call them his niggas I wouldn't give a shit... Come up with somthing solid to hate on him with if you're going to hate!

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
He is a funny bastard and I like him.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
I don't really think of him at all. He seems to just recycle others ideas and claim them as his own.

Clearly he's done what he set out to accomplish. Created a persona that everyone talks about.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
I have read a few of his protocols.he can make anyone a pro.alians built the pyramids.he has seen the us missile plans.in my opinion it's shared account.his drug protocols are dangerous for young nieve kids getting into the sport.most will know about the kings fiasco.how many people got fucked on his recommendation and guys like slinpimp and wwidow pulled him up that the gh was bunk and he called them liars and scumbags.if people want to believe he is pro that's cool.i do find some of his posts funny and he is a big dog lover which is cool with me.what I can't understand is whats the big deal in hiding his identy if he is a pro.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
This is the guy who says testerona and insulina, correct? the guy who told everyone that kigs were the shit until they were no longer the shit, and then when they were shit again?

seems pretty harmless, I would just take what he says with a grain of salt. which is probably good advice for any internet postings.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic