Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Do not buy from sources on eroids it is a scam

guss

guss

MuscleHead
Aug 11, 2010
There are hundreds of consumer complaints by people who have been ripped off by sources on eroids. Many are unsuspecting people new to the steroid world who send their money to a source on er​oids hoping to get big and strong however once they send the money they never hear from the source again. Recently eroids made at complaintsboard.com as the number one pharmaceutical fraud site on the internet.

Ratings are fixed and made to show positive reviews by fake handles of supposed customers. All is run by a group of 4 people who spend all day manipulating the reviews and collecting people money. Be sure to search eroids and the negative complaints about it.

mscldrew

mscldrew

Sep 11, 2010
I read eroids is owned by Lixus Labs Inc who is conveniently the highest rated source on there.

S

simonjpa

Sep 10, 2010
I think that site is more for newbies be careful there are scammers everywhere.

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
I would never use that place. They have had some proven sources from other boards that I know of but it seems once these sources begin to have issues, they pop up over there..

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
I mod over at JM, and a rep from 'Big D Pharma' wanted to sponsor at JM. I flat out told him no. Just for kicks and giggles I asked him where he sponsors at, and he said the only place was eRoids, but he is #2 ranked source.. Ranked #2 by who?

pips

pips

MuscleHead
Jul 12, 2011
its funny linux labs was what anabolic body was selling then he decieds to run another line gets all set up and bam he is missing in action...havent heard if he resurfaced yet ...not that i care.lol that place full on scam

H

hugzalotz

Jun 13, 2012
you guys are seriously a joke if you think eRoids is to blame. first off I have no ties to their boards, but I have used some of the sources. eRoids is like ebay, you have look at ratings. If you just go there and start buying shit from them without looking at ratings it wont work. You think its manipulated? How stupid can you be? Some of it might be, but its obvious the majority is not. I myself have posted bloodwork along with other users on there of products being used by domestic sellers. I dont know where you're getting "top 2" labs because they arent. Do your homework. The top 5 on there I have experience with and have ALL been legit. When a site is getting hit with 85% or higher across the board by hundreds of people its obviously good. A little homework with google.com and using names as cross reference will show you, its not the SAME people spamming boards......

Get a clue please, thanks.

63Vette

63Vette

Apr 2, 2012
you guys are seriously a joke if you think eRoids is to blame. first off I have no ties to their boards, but I have used some of the sources. eRoids is like ebay, you have look at ratings. If you just go there and start buying shit from them without looking at ratings it wont work. You think its manipulated? How stupid can you be? Some of it might be, but its obvious the majority is not. I myself have posted bloodwork along with other users on there of products being used by domestic sellers. I dont know where you're getting "top 2" labs because they arent. Do your homework. The top 5 on there I have experience with and have ALL been legit. When a site is getting hit with 85% or higher across the board by hundreds of people its obviously good. A little homework with google.com and using names as cross reference will show you, its not the SAME people spamming boards......

Look, I don't blame you for trying to defend yourself BUT..... you joined here and posted just to say that one small insignificant part of this thread was incorrect. Well bro, I do have a clue and as long as you guys have, take money from, support and protect bogus sponsors you will always be considered a bogus site.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011

I think you protest too much... Insulting other members simply because you disagree? Interesting way to carry on.

pshnbgw8

pshnbgw8

MuscleHead
May 9, 2012
That's so right^^^^ not saying that your wrong hugzalot, but if we think that way of eriods enlighten us to change our ways of thinking. Instead of calling out a bunch of smart good guys dumb or stupid

63Vette

63Vette

Apr 2, 2012
I loved the "eRoids is like eBay" line...... lol... that's fucking funny, fughettaboutit! LOL

Check the scores? They are all in the 80's within a couple points of each other.... who scores them?

What is you dog in this fight that you would come insult bros here who are calling the site out for supporting known scammers?

Did you buy some 'mock up' GH there? WTF dude.... What gear did you buy that was gtg?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic