Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Do steroids show up in a pre-employment urine drug test?

arnold

arnold

Sep 9, 2010
I took 10 ml of tren acetate over 4 weeks 2.5 ml a time at 75mg a ml. This was back in late march. also i have taken a dbol cycle mid april. I now have been award an apprenticeship with a company that have a pre employment urine drug test during the medical is on august 9th 2010. I was wondering will this come up? I know the detection time is 5 months and dbol is 5 weeks.

G

Greenmonster

Sep 28, 2010
Most places dont do hormone testing for pre employment. If it was the FBI or if you wanted to go to flight school, then they would because it is a more strict medical evaluation. Pre employment is just looking for the usual rec drugs. Pot, meth, opiates, benzos etc. Steroid tests are pretty expensive to perform in most places, so they dont really worry about it. you are good to go. August 9th huh? I think you may have missed your appointment bro. LOL

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
there are usually 2 panels run for pre-employment and both are drug panels. I can get them for you if you need them but they DEF do not test for AAS, way too expensive.

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
Most employers use an occupational health type clinic and the standard test DOES NOT test for AAS...in order to discover steroid use they will need to administer a T vs E test...you should be gtg!

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
Nothing to worry about, I can tell you that from experience.

Sadie

Sadie

TID Lady Member
Oct 2, 2010
even extended panel drug tests wont detect gear. to find steroids they have to test for the individual metabolites of each compound. I was on prop and eq when i did my UA for my current job and it was all good.

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
Sadie is correct on that. I had that discussion with a pharmacist once when I was working as a pharmacy tech.

Slic.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
No worries, AAS testing is super expensive, and not to mention no company cares about that use anyways unless you're a pro athlete.

B

bigscott

Oct 22, 2010
i get tested all the time for my job as i have a commercial license ... they do not test for gear

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic