Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Why Primobolan

Oct 29, 2010
I have never used the substance but I see that many people do. I am curious as to what people think are its benefits over other steroids, especially since Primo is pretty expensive compared to other products. Sell me on Primo.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Lean gains virtually side effect free. Still not worth it for me though.

Reactions: KBD
pips

pips

MuscleHead
Jul 12, 2011
ok heres the deal primo is a true assist steroid mix it with any substance tren deca ect and it will have an enhancement effects.as it stacks well with other substances.as a stand alone with test the results are minimal at best.people should realize primo a or e can make muscles very lumpy and sore which is why alot of people take primo a orally but u must realize your body destroys 40% of the hormone as it passes the liver.as a rule if taking orally i generally take 75mg everyday for eight weeks with test and tren/deca or var.a friend of mine just ended a competition cycle on ironmag he ran a product called vendetta
which is prop100/tren a 100/primo a 100
look at the results for yourself
my bro.jpg
as u can see his bulk was kept lean but he had solid gains cant find his before pic right now but primo in the end is its own beast expensive and often faked but when u get the real one the feeling of primo and the products ability to intensify other products makes it perfect to add to any cycle.not to mention it makes my woman a nympho

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Useless drug

lol..:rolleyes:

Ive used primo for the first time 2 years ago..200mg EOD for 10 weeks. I stacked it with winstrol/var/test. Great combo. I was dieting as well, and I liked how I looked. Lean/vascular/hard. Ran it again last year as well, same way.. Awesome drug if you can get the real deal. I wont use any primo but Bayer.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
i like it as a filler but thats about it...i think what people fail to realize is that the drug is side effect free...Now u fucken know anything that doesnt have any side effects cant be all that great...i allways say..if a drug doesnt have a side efect then its not work a fuck...more sides the better the drug...point clear.dw

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
One of its bigger practical uses is as a 'bridger'. Still expensive, often faked, and you have to take around 400 mg's/week to make it worthwhile.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I like it myself, but I believe the human should do the work NOT the compound.........lol

Run test and primo for 6 months then do 6 months of test and whatever else you want then get back with me.
Step up and get the real deal is my only caveat.

pips

pips

MuscleHead
Jul 12, 2011
use primo a on cruise and u will be happy

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic