Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Anti-Estrogen diet

M

maximus1986

Aug 21, 2011
As the title suggests im starting a new diet, anti estrogenic. I Suffer frim skinny fat syndrome, where i have fat on my hips, bottom and chest. I drink every week and i have avout 6 pints of beer/lager. So now im starting this diet i wanna cut out the beer, but can i still drink cider? I dont wanna cut out alcohol altogether as i wouldnt get out of the house, but i dont want the estrogen that beer and hops gives

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
what exactly does this "anti estrogenic diet" you speak of consist of besides less beer (which, for the record, would be a good place to start) ?

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
Will you be laying off the soy milk as well? lol

M

maximus1986

Aug 21, 2011
Hell yes no soy milk. Also for years ive been having these nutrition bars which contain alot of soy and other shit that isnt good for you, Quit that shit now. Drinking glass bottled water instead of plastic bottles, and no tap water. Eating more organic food. Its just little changes to your lifestyle and diet, dont know if it will work but worth giving it a try. But the beer thing worries me the most, still got 20 bottle of bud from xmas left. Gonna av to drink those first, after that thought i think il switch to shorts, you ever seen a bum with vodka in a paper bag with a fat belly. No !

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
I just switched over from regular milk to soy milk and I like it a lot better. Less calories, less carbs, no bloat... Ill take my chances. I dont see any issues with it as long as your not drinking a gallon a day.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
I can tell you this from past experience alcohol even in moderation, can inhibit fat burning and growth, I used to get drunk at least once a week at the begging when I first lifted, it was very telling when I stopped how much better my recover and fat burning was once I dropped it completely.
A beer or glass of wine every so often is ok -but most people dont stop with just one.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I can tell you this from past experience alcohol even in moderation, can inhibit fat burning and growth, I used to get drunk at least once a week at the begging when I first lifted, it was very telling when I stopped how much better my recover and fat burning was once I dropped it completely.
A beer or glass of wine every so often is ok -but most people dont stop with just one.

absolutely and I agree, not only does it seem to increase aromatase but the negative effects on thyroid t-4 to t-3 and protein to.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic