Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh

600lb bench club

jandj0821

jandj0821

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2011
HERES WHATS FUCKED UP JUTE PUTS THIS THREAD TOGETHER OUT OF PRIDE AND EXCITEMENT OF A MILE STONE AND YET IT'S GETTIN PULLED APART BY FUCKING EGOS AND SHIT. WTF this is suppose to be a board of brother hood of iron wether BB or powerlifting each has there own thing but we all share one thing in common. Smashing plates!! Sorry jute great job on the bench great job on hitting another mile stone so let's make it a 3 board next time.

KBD really!! Grow up and let this be about him! I don't get involved when u all flame each other but this is a fucking joke and shit like this is what make a great board go to shit. I am out of commission because of a torn tendon and I live through the success of others on these boards. This bullshit makes me not even want to go through threads.

What the fuck ever happen to "Great job brother now let's take it to the next level" that's all I got. Starting to sound like drama BS like other boards!

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
You didn't pause it though. And you didn't control it at the top after you locked out. You didn't wait for anybody to say press. Etc, etc, etc. Now next you are going to call me out and challenge me to bench 420, at which point I'm going to stop responding again. But somebody needs to tell you that all that bullshit you do on video in your mom's living room don't mean shit. Do it in a competition, then come talk shit about raw vs. geared and you might have a stilt to stand on.

Im not gonna call you out to bench 420, im just gonna pause it now lol.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
HERES WHATS FUCKED UP JUTE PUTS THIS THREAD TOGETHER OUT OF PRIDE AND EXCITEMENT OF A MILE STONE AND YET IT'S GETTIN PULLED APART BY FUCKING EGOS AND SHIT. WTF this is suppose to be a board of brother hood of iron wether BB or powerlifting each has there own thing but we all share one thing in common. Smashing plates!! Sorry jute great job on the bench great job on hitting another mile stone so let's make it a 3 board next time.

KBD really!! Grow up and let this be about him! I don't get involved when u all flame each other but this is a fucking joke and shit like this is what make a great board go to shit. I am out of commission because of a torn tendon and I live through the success of others on these boards. This bullshit makes me not even want to go through threads.

What the fuck ever happen to "Great job brother now let's take it to the next level" that's all I got. Starting to sound like drama BS like other boards!

GET THE FUCK OVER IT BRO, WHERE I LIVE THERE ARE SO MANY FUCKING LIARS THAT TALK ABOUT WHAT THEY LIFT AND THEY CANT LIFT SHIT, AND THATS NOT JUST WHERE THE FUCK I AM, ITS ALL AROUND THE WORLD.

Everyone in powerlifting world, bodybuilding world, OVER EXAGGERATES their stats BESIDES ME. If your gonna say 600lb club bench, THEN FUCKING BENCH IT RAW. If this thread would have said "Geared 600lb Bench" then I probably would have said good job.

Thats like a growth-gutted roided up bodybuilder competing in a natural body building competition claiming hes natural.

Last edited:
tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010

I absolutely agree with this. Jute is a quality guy, who has made great strides in PL, and he can post here anytime he wants and let me know how things are progressing. And he'll get nothing but props from me. And that goes for anybody else here. We're all on our own road, and I'm all about encouraging each and everyone on their journey. Mad props to Jute!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
GET THE FUCK OVER IT BRO, WHERE I LIVE THERE ARE SO MANY FUCKING LIARS THAT TALK ABOUT WHAT THEY LIFT AND THEY CANT LIFT SHIT, AND THATS NOT JUST WHERE THE FUCK I AM, ITS ALL AROUND THE WORLD.

Everyone in powerlifting world, bodybuilding world, OVER EXAGGERATES their stats BESIDES ME. If your gonna say 600lb club bench, THEN FUCKING BENCH IT RAW. If this thread would have said "Geared 600lb Bench" then I probably would have said good job.

Thats like a growth-gutted roided up bodybuilder competing in a natural body building competition claiming hes natural.

Is it affecting your growth in the sport? Did your benchpress suffer?

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
If you can even hold & steady 600 lbs while laying on a bench then you're a strong mother fucker in my eyes... good work, bro.

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011

My point exactly.... but you definitely said it better than I did... LOL

As for KBD benching 420 paused with a rack and press call..... good, I hope you do.
But it's a dick move taking someone else's thread about being happy for a training PR and trying to make it about your own lame ass bench somehow being better because of how you did it. You don't even compete, let alone have any raw record that is being broken by Jute's shirted board press..... no reason to hate on a guy.

I've spent a few months training with, and still am friends with, some of the absolute best raw lifters in the country. Never once has any of them had any hard feelings about me squatting next to them in my suit or benching with them in my shirt. Everybody in the sport supports eachother, especially at the higher levels. It's always the nobody internet warrior / commercial gym heros who have something negative to say about it. The guys who don't even have a dog in the fight somehow feel like their opinion matters. Coming on a thread and bashing someone's PR doesn't make you any cooler, it makes you look ignorant.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic