Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

6 Weeks Weight Loss

S

Spotrep

Jun 17, 2012
Hi all,

I'm just wondering if anyone could advise on tips or techniques to lose as much fat /excess lbs as possible in a 6 week duration. I appreciate that slow and steady is often the best method, but I only have this time frame before I'm at a surprise occasion so I need to shape up asap.

I'm not necessarily a stranger to working out but I've definitely been letting my fitness slip as of late, so hopefully this will also count as a refocus to get back on it.

Unfortunately I don't have access to a gym but I do have some kettle bells, a few free weights and lots of open acres to go running in. I can be as extreme with my nutrition as need be, I just need some advice and guidance from people in the know-how.

I'm approx 77kg, female, 27 y/o. I've estimated my calories at around 1500 (with deficit) does this seem right?

What can I expect to lose in 6 weeks? I can workout as many times as needed as I work from home. Thanks in advance.

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
Plenty and I mean plenty of info here if you were to READ a bit...
Come up with what you think is a good plan and I"m sure we'll be delighted to make adjustments if need be!

S

Spotrep

Jun 17, 2012
Thanks for the reply.

For the past two months or so, I've probably read hundreds of articles, papers, websites and various other forms of media and to be honest, my mind is utterly fragged but I'm certainly trying to implement aspects of it in to my daily exercise and nutritional requirements. I've read about macro-nutrients and their implementation, IIFYM methods, intermediate fasting, carb-cycling, Keto, Paleo, HIIT cardio vs LISS cardio.. honestly the list goes on, and while I'm sure these methods work over certain time frames with mixing and adjusting, my problem is that on this specific occasion, I am limited to a set time frame to try and achieve certain results. I know it goes without saying that in 6 weeks I'd build probably no muscle and have virtually zero strength gains, so it would be purely fat/weight loss, however, as I'm very new to the scheme of these things and don't currently have time (for my current 6 week aim of course) to do my own trial and error route, I need advice from people who have had results from actual implementation of a certain method, routine and or technique. I apologize if I appear as someone who hasn't even bothered researching for their needs, I assure you that isn't the case, merely a "I really need to try and achieve X in Y space of time, what do you recommend?" type thing.

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
Look up Lyle Mcdonalds Rapid Fat Loss book....its designed for just that...rapd fat loss...its brutal, but works.

S

Spotrep

Jun 17, 2012
Thanks Shan will take a look at that :)

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
I wanna get back in shape too,but I m too lazy,any advice with that how u overcome your laziness,and I came across this ebook that maybe can help us out so that we can Train like a pros,Heard of it only good things .Or do u know of such pdf format that can help with some training program.
Why are you advertising an Aussie fitness site in your post?

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Freaky maybe you should take up another sport bro.theres no laziness in this game.you gotta do it for your self and not really on anyone else.if your not motivated you won't last more than 3 months.i know I stopped training for almost 15 years and got back into 2 years ago

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic