Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

5mg anavar

Lane Fluker

Lane Fluker

TID Lady Member
May 1, 2017
If the side effect of voice bothers you, I would take 10mg of the Anavar alone. My voice was already deep before taking Anavar. I currently stack 10mg of Anavar with 100mg of Primobolin divided in 2 doses a week. Primo added some size and the Anavar cut me. I respond well to Anavar though. Everyone is different.

maybeliftathing

maybeliftathing

TID Lady Member
Sep 25, 2016
Hey ER,
Either Test E or Test C will both work. She started on TE and ended up on TC purely out of availability .
She pins 20 mg once per week in her delt, with insulin syringe. You can do anyplace where there is hard muscle and thin skin.
She was very mentally, emotionally, physically flat; zero libido, brutal periods, prob. Early perimenopausal.
Test has truest made her a happy person again!
Fell free to pm me if you want more specifics.
Best,
Snake

Did she have blood work done prior? Just curious if her natural test was low.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maybeliftathing

maybeliftathing

TID Lady Member
Sep 25, 2016
If the side effect of voice bothers you, I would take 10mg of the Anavar alone. My voice was already deep before taking Anavar. I currently stack 10mg of Anavar with 100mg of Primobolin divided in 2 doses a week. Primo added some size and the Anavar cut me. I respond well to Anavar though. Everyone is different.

I was taking just the anavar. I usually respond well to it also.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
are you sure it was the Var causing the voice issues?
Did you see any other side effects?

maybeliftathing

maybeliftathing

TID Lady Member
Sep 25, 2016
are you sure it was the Var causing the voice issues?
Did you see any other side effects?

My voice issues started when I took NPP last year. They started to kind of clear up but when I started taking the var it seemed to enhance it again.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
My voice issues started when I took NPP last year. They started to kind of clear up but when I started taking the var it seemed to enhance it again.

do you have a super feminine voice now?

Lane Fluker

Lane Fluker

TID Lady Member
May 1, 2017
I'm older and a bit more conservative. I stay away from Deca, test, etc. I'm quite happy with the size and cutting from my primo/Anavar stack. They are not as harsh on females. I don't think 5mg is gonna give you what you want, just my 2 cents for what it's worth.

maybeliftathing

maybeliftathing

TID Lady Member
Sep 25, 2016
I'm older and a bit more conservative. I stay away from Deca, test, etc. I'm quite happy with the size and cutting from my primo/Anavar stack. They are not as harsh on females. I don't think 5mg is gonna give you what you want, just my 2 cents for what it's worth.

I'm also older and agree with 5mg not being worth taking. I did stop taking it last week as I didn't want to waste it. I haven't tried primo and kinda planned to just stick with var from now on mainly while dieting to hold on to the muscle I gained. Maybe I will give primo a whirl later in the year.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
There's always gh girls. No masculinity sides great muscle builder / retainer.

S

Snake

VIP Member
May 1, 2011
Did she have blood work done prior? Just curious if her natural test was low.

No, she didn't have bloods done. No idea what her natural Test level was.
She wasn't looking to cycle; basically it's TRT.
All I know is that she is her upbeat, normal, horny, energetic self again. It's everything she was hoping for.
She does have to wash her face 3 times a day, cause it gets oily and shave her lip more often . Her clit got a little bigger, but she doesn't care about that, either way.
She mainly wanted a positive mood change and higher libido.
Her libido is crazy high!!

Lane Fluker

Lane Fluker

TID Lady Member
May 1, 2017
There's always gh girls. No masculinity sides great muscle builder / retainer.
I am researching gh, but there are sides associated with its use. Just don't know if it's worth it. Very expensive as well.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic