Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

5lb Pork Roast.

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

F.I.S.T.
May 15, 2021
Broiled up this 5lb Pork Roast the other day.It was 1/2 pounder I bought and made Shredded Pork out of and another roast.

Seared it in the BBQ first and then into the broiler on low for about 5hrs.YUMMY!!!

Attachments

• 20210516_151203_1.jpg
    20210516_151203_1.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 127
TEMPLAR KNIGHT

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

F.I.S.T.
May 15, 2021
Here's 3lbs of shredded pork I got from this roast.

Attachments

• 20210425_165117_1.jpg
    20210425_165117_1.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 126
TEMPLAR KNIGHT

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

F.I.S.T.
May 15, 2021
My Pork Roast sliced up.

Attachments

• 20210516_155412_1.jpg
    20210516_155412_1.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 128
BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
I tell ya what, if u and the better half are ever in my neck of the woods, we WILL be for sho cooking out!!!!....Have u ever heard of Shell Island?...It's in Panama City, FL....I use to hang out with an older crowd years ago...One of them was an V-Vet!....He loved to cook out!....There would normally be about 3-4 couples when we would go to the island......Everyone would could some kind of dish or prepare it before we got there!....Talking bout fun times, we had em!....The "cookouts" were the highlight!....U've got awesome tastes, my iron bro!!!!....

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

F.I.S.T.
May 15, 2021
I tell ya what, if u and the better half are ever in my neck of the woods, we WILL be for sho cooking out!!!!....Have u ever heard of Shell Island?...It's in Panama City, FL....I use to hang out with an older crowd years ago...One of them was an V-Vet!....He loved to cook out!....There would normally be about 3-4 couples when we would go to the island......Everyone would could some kind of dish or prepare it before we got there!....Talking bout fun times, we had em!....The "cookouts" were the highlight!....U've got awesome tastes, my iron bro!!!!....

Thanks a lot my brother.
I have heard of Shell Island actually.I think in a movie once to be honest.

Awesome story brother.Definitely sounds like a great time and yes, I love cook outs too.

Wife and I are planning a vacation soon so if we end up in Fl, i'll hit ya up!

Thanks again brother.Appreciate it.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Thanks a lot my brother.
I have heard of Shell Island actually.I think in a movie once to be honest.

Awesome story brother.Definitely sounds like a great time and yes, I love cook outs too.

Wife and I are planning a vacation soon so if we end up in Fl, i'll hit ya up!

Thanks again brother.Appreciate it.

10-4!!!!!!....Not sure if SI was in a movie or not....All I know is it was a blast of a time!!!...During the summer we would go EVERY WEEKEND (Friday - Sunday night)....My friend owned an boat and we would go to PC and cast off from there and wind up on SI!....The only way we would miss, was in the event of bedridden sickness!....

I'll be here!....Come on by!....I don't party anymore, but we definitely could enjoy some good ole cook outs!!!....Peace!!!!

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

F.I.S.T.
May 15, 2021
10-4!!!!!!....Not sure if SI was in a movie or not....All I know is it was a blast of a time!!!...During the summer we would go EVERY WEEKEND (Friday - Sunday night)....My friend owned an boat and we would go to PC and cast off from there and wind up on SI!....The only way we would miss, was in the event of bedridden sickness!....

I'll be here!....Come on by!....I don't party anymore, but we definitely could enjoy some good ole cook outs!!!....Peace!!!!

I just found it.It was Shelp Beach in a movie I was thinking of....

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
I just found it.It was Shelp Beach in a movie I was thinking of....

TK, I don't think that is referring to the Shell Island that I'm talking about....I don't know for sure tho....The Island I'm referring to is really small and doesn't have anything to do on it....It was a good place to go and stay out of trouble, all the while being able to party like ya wanted to....:cool:

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

F.I.S.T.
May 15, 2021
TK, I don't think that is referring to the Shell Island that I'm talking about....I don't know for sure tho....The Island I'm referring to is really small and doesn't have anything to do on it....It was a good place to go and stay out of trouble, all the while being able to party like ya wanted to....:cool:

No it was my mistake. That's what I mean, I thought it was Michelle Island in the movie but it was Shell Beach. Is it

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic