Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

54 and first TRT visit

Raynmela

Raynmela

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2012
Good plan holding off, hopefully the Clomid and HCG will work out, but with that length of use I would doubt it but its worth a shot. In the end if you will have to go the TRT route, I would definitely add the HGH. TRT + HGH @ 2iu’s daily have me feeling great especially with BJJ. Granted I don’t compete or get too crazy, but the skills, physical workout and mental calmness I get from it have put me into a whole new level of well being.

Keep us posted!

D

Dirk Diggler

VIP Member
May 22, 2013
will my doc be able to tell or identify through my blood work if im on 2iu of HGH? also considering for the long run Mk677. Also, will MK677, Osta, cardarine show up on my blood labs? As cool as ky doc is, i think he will discontinue my treatment if i use any outside AAS/Sarms. BJJ huh, Idid Japanese JJ for 18 yrs...destroyed my knees so switched to aikido in 2003...which I,m now finished with as I tore both R and L rotator cuffs :( And today, just had thumb surgery for an old injury. Once I am headed up, I'll be doing Kali, which I did for 5 years. No more hard falls from this guy :( Anyway, Will any of these I mentioned show up in my TRT blood word?

Also, how do ya Blast while on TRT? I have a sht ton of gear im my safe I would hate to deem unusable.

Thank you for the help

. . . typing with one hand here :(

D

Dirk Diggler

VIP Member
May 22, 2013
Well, after 2 months of HCG 500iu 2x week, 25mg clomid EOD, my total test went up from 143 to 158 :( That sucks, but I kind of expected low numbers, just not that low. So the plan of action for now is to use 50mg test 2x week and HCG 2x week. I just started using GW-501516 @ 10mg ed. Just started doing cardio again and slowly working towards body weight exercises till my shoulder gets stable enough to lift again. Probably won't touch any weight lifting for another 6 months other than leg stuff.

From my understanding, to "Blast" go on for a month, then reduce dosage to TRT for the following month before labs are taken, correct? Thanks everyone :)

D

Dirk Diggler

VIP Member
May 22, 2013
Um, read above. I'm being treated by a Doc ;)

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
From my understanding, to "Blast" go on for a month, then reduce dosage to TRT for the following month before labs are taken, correct? Thanks everyone :)

at 400mg a week for 12 weeks I wait 8-10 days from my last pin to get hormone panel. Been around 1000ng/dl my last two tests.

D

Dirk Diggler

VIP Member
May 22, 2013
I am curious of what dose your TRT is? For now, my TRT is 100mg per week and 500iu HCG 2x week.

I'm considering using either GH from now or MK677 and Caradine. I was considering some Ostarine, but might as well do gear for a month, then go clean the month before labs.

TY for the response :)

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
Well, after 2 months of HCG 500iu 2x week, 25mg clomid EOD, my total test went up from 143 to 158 :( That sucks, but I kind of expected low numbers, just not that low. So the plan of action for now is to use 50mg test 2x week and HCG 2x week. I just started using GW-501516 @ 10mg ed. Just started doing cardio again and slowly working towards body weight exercises till my shoulder gets stable enough to lift again. Probably won't touch any weight lifting for another 6 months other than leg stuff.

Your doctor should be drawn and quartered.

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
Yes. 500iu 2x a week while on blast. 250iu 2x week on cruise

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Out of curiosity, what ester are u guys recommending for his blast?...Forgive if I missed!....Getting old!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic