Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

500 mg trt

Billthebutcher

Billthebutcher

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2011
get your blood work done. they will give you a daily test rub and 300 mg every other week. that is normal for try

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Like everyone has said, 500mg isn't TRT. That's a cycle. It may not be a high dosed cycle but it's a cycle none the less.

You need to get bloodwork done since someone stole your dick, lol. I'm going to go on a limb and say everything is outta wack.

A

amore169

Sep 8, 2012
500mg is not TRT, I been on TRT under Doctor supervision for the past 6 years, I would say without blood work nobody will be able to give u an advice. Good luck.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I think your right Gman... Dicks like this guy are the reason most of us dont like helping the noobs that really do need help...

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
500mg is not TRT, I been on TRT under Doctor supervision for the past 6 years, I would say without blood work nobody will be able to give u an advice. Good luck.

I do not believe you

Scrapping_Irish

Scrapping_Irish

VIP Member
Sep 12, 2010
Jesus 500mg of test a week for trt... Bro your prostate is going to be the size of a watermellon by the time your 60... That is if you don't die from a MI first. 200mg of test per week .5 a-dex 1-2 times per week 300mcg hcg per week and 50mg of proviron per day makes me hard enough to use my dick to chisel stone

Scrapping_Irish

Scrapping_Irish

VIP Member
Sep 12, 2010
And that mixture I suggested is even a little much for trt, try that to get your dick back. More is not always better!!

T

TaiChiChuan

Oct 25, 2012
Sorry guys. read that article. it'll explain why i need and want such doses.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mild_androgen_insensitivity_syndrome

I'm with you Earthworm Jim. Let the naysayers say whatever they want about your 2gm. usage of Test for TRT. "A prostate gland the size of a watermelon"?! Ha ha. My last examination with the urologist doctor at the VA puts my prostate gland at the size of a peanut! Plus I've been taking a dose of Test E and ST 450 mixed every first day of each and every month for 9 years 2 months 3 weeks 1 day.
That's something to chew on huh?

Scrapping_Irish

Scrapping_Irish

VIP Member
Sep 12, 2010
Do what u will, I'm sure there's some guys out there who can run a gram for trt and be fine but most wouldn't be. Everyone's different, I've worked in the OR the ER the lab cardiology and a few other spots in the medical field. I've seen some shit that would make you all around more of a cautious person. I personally have a friend who lost most of his leg from a bad batch of gear and I have another buddy who had been juicing since he was 17 by the time he was 22 he had testicular cancer and had a nut removed. I was involved in two surgerys with younger guys who were both big steroid users both had their prostates removed. I love juice and I will use it to the day I die but I'm very cautious and safe with it, 500-750mgs of test for me max while on cycle. I never need more, I make all the gains I want off that. I just don't understand when it became a good idea to start running grams of test on cycle or 500mg for trt. Just seems like to much of a waste and risk to me

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic