Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

50 Years Ago Today.....

Pig Vomit

Pig Vomit

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2022
Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon was released.

I remember this. "Money" was played on the radio incessantly. So many great songs. I'm old.

I'm guessing a lot of younger people recognize the cover art without knowing what it is.

61xIlFDKtGL._SL1500_.jpg

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
I have a great memory relating to the laser show…
it was a first for young monsoon

Yano

Yano

VIP Member
Sep 18, 2022
This was the show we worked in Jersey. Giant's Stadium guy named Mike Helweg used to run the local crews there , Brenden Byrne and Mid Hudson Civic Center.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
This was the show we worked in Jersey. Giant's Stadium guy named Mike Helweg used to run the local crews there , Brenden Byrne and Mid Hudson Civic Center.

"Jersey" ?

New Jersey, or older? Back in the older version, we were just a PATH tubes away from Bill Graham's Fillmore East, can you dig it

Last edited:
Yano

Yano

VIP Member
Sep 18, 2022
"Jersey" ?

New Jersey, or older? Back in the older version, we were just a PATH tubes away from Bill Graham's Fillmore East, can you dig it
Oh hell yeah man older the better , When shit was groovy I can dig it !!

Shit I used to live right on Pavonia ave in Jersey City, PATH station was right across from my front door.

I worked a few clubs in the city doin lights and sound now and then , Danceteria , CB's , Limelight , The Tunnel , Palladium , In Jersey I worked Cricket Club down in Irvington , good buddies of mine worked at the Capitol Theater in Passaic , Loop Lounge was down that way too , China Club. Fellas that worked at the Capitol also worked for the dude that ran shows out of GS n BBA and the MidHudson so thats how i got hooked up with those gigs.

Ahh some good nights ,, some I couldn't tell ya what happened WOOOOOOOOO!

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
I would sit in my room with my headphones plugged into my hitachi turntable and listen to that over and over. What a masterpiece.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
@monsoon was young in 1200BC, don't let him fool you.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Not gonna fact check specific dates, but Helen of Troy told me he was a beast between the sheets.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
monsoon is younger than you old farts. This memory is from 1993

J

J2048b

MuscleHead
Jul 2, 2012
Coolest shit ive seen was the darker side of oz… wizard of oz cued up to the darkside of the moon album set to repeat and blew my fkkn mind…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic