mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010

Last edited:
crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
damn i thought someone was going to actually teach me how to bench. im ****ing terrible at it. i can close grip dead stop more than i can flat bench. I can dead lift and squat more than twice what i can bench lol.

harrybrah

harrybrah

Aug 29, 2013
5 tips that have prven to work, try them!

damn i thought someone was going to actually teach me how to bench. im ****ing terrible at it. i can close grip dead stop more than i can flat bench. I can dead lift and squat more than twice what i can bench lol.[/QU5
5 things IMO you should try to increase;

1; take a powerful pwo prior to training with some creatine, have a spotter to help you with maximum weight.
2; strengthen the triceps/shoulder as there in the movement too, weak triceps can stop you from having maximal pushing power. Weak shoulders will give you lack of stability.
3; Weak grip! having a weak grip not only makes benching harder, it also increases the chance of damaging your wrist. So i would suggest doing farmer walks/using heavy grips forearm gripper.
4; Inflexible shoulder/bicep/chest will cause 1 arm to be stronger then the other/ maybe hinder good form. having good flexibility will 1; increase muscular strength, 2; muscle movement, 3; more healthy muscle fibers.
5; bench more often( 2x a week) 1 day being high reps, 2nd day being strength 3-8 reps max. Doing high reps will build endurance muscles and low reps will build strength vice versa.

thank me later bro. i used all these methods and i got up to 315 bench. when i was stuck at 185.

Suprman44

Suprman44

Sep 29, 2013
damn i thought someone was going to actually teach me how to bench. im ****ing terrible at it. i can close grip dead stop more than i can flat bench. I can dead lift and squat more than twice what i can bench lol.

Same boat here budds. Can't bench to save my life. Dead keeps going up tho. Gotta love that

Boykie

Boykie

Mar 27, 2015
damn i thought someone was going to actually teach me how to bench. im ****ing terrible at it. i can close grip dead stop more than i can flat bench. I can dead lift and squat more than twice what i can bench lol.[/QU5
5 things IMO you should try to increase;

1; take a powerful pwo prior to training with some creatine, have a spotter to help you with maximum weight.
2; strengthen the triceps/shoulder as there in the movement too, weak triceps can stop you from having maximal pushing power. Weak shoulders will give you lack of stability.
3; Weak grip! having a weak grip not only makes benching harder, it also increases the chance of damaging your wrist. So i would suggest doing farmer walks/using heavy grips forearm gripper.
4; Inflexible shoulder/bicep/chest will cause 1 arm to be stronger then the other/ maybe hinder good form. having good flexibility will 1; increase muscular strength, 2; muscle movement, 3; more healthy muscle fibers.
5; bench more often( 2x a week) 1 day being high reps, 2nd day being strength 3-8 reps max. Doing high reps will build endurance muscles and low reps will build strength vice versa.

thank me later bro. i used all these methods and i got up to 315 bench. when i was stuck at 185.

Thanks for the tips Harry. Looking forward to putting them into action starting with today's session.

Mantus

Mantus

Dec 18, 2011
Tip #6 Trenbolone

I thought 300lb at a BW of 180 was nice
and that was fast too

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic