Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

5 Steroids that are the best for women

Emily Dai

Emily Dai

Jul 23, 2019
Assuming that you’re already well aware of the risks associated with steroid use and still want to try them out, then you might as well use steroids that are better for the use of female athletes. This does not in any way eliminate the risks and the side-effects of anabolic steroids, however, it’s better to use these considering how risky the whole business is.
The steroids that we list down have been widely used by female athletes, without too much psychological or physiological damage. For purposes of the reader, we’ll also specify the recommended doses, benefits and side-effects of each. These include:

Anavar
Dosage

The appropriate dosage of anavar for women is one that consistently increases across cycles. In specific, the dosage is as follows:
  • 2.5 mg in the 1st and 2nd weeks
  • 5.0 mg in the 3rd and 4th weeks
  • 10 mg in the 5th week
  • 15 mg in the 6th week
  • 5mg and 10 mg in the 7th and 8th weeks respectively.
Benefits
Anavar works great if you’re trying to cut weight. The benefits of the steroid are as follows:
  • It’s one of the best weight loss steroids for women in the market.
  • It increases strength for longer and more intense workouts
  • It increases endurance so that you can work out for longer periods of time.
Side-effects
The side-effects of Anavar include:
  • The steroid can make you feel lethargic and tired.
  • Might mess with your libido.
  • It can make the skin very oily.
  • It can cause high cholesterol and high blood pressure.
  • Mood swings.
  • Nausea and vomiting.
  • Potentially irreversible balding.

Winstrol
Dosage

The recommended dosage for Winstrol is a small dose of 10mg per day. Some female athletes can even go up to 20mg if they engage in physically intense sports. Sometimes the steroid is stacked with Anavar to help achieve the optimal effects.
Benefits
  • The steroid doesn’t cause water retention and resultant swellings like other steroids do.
  • It builds strength as well as muscle mass.
  • It increases speed, agility, and endurance to help you work out longer and harder.
Side-Effects
  • Long-term use of the steroid may cause liver failure.
  • It might enhance the development of male characteristics, particularly apparent in women.
  • It may cause high cholesterol and blood pressure.
  • It might cause a decrease in libido.
  • The steroid might also cause hair loss and skin problems.

Primobolan
Dosage

Female athletes take up to 50-100mg of Primobolan a week, with 5-10mg of the steroid daily.
Benefits
  • It’s great for shedding weight and used in cutting cycles.
  • Helps preserve muscle mass.
  • It’s usually very well tolerated by female athletes.
Side-effects
  • The steroid has been known to cause acne.
  • It may cause enhancement in permanent male characteristics.
  • It might also increase the propensity for aggression and violence.
  • The steroid might also cause insomnia.
  • Users also report hair loss.
  • Some female users also complain of variations in menstrual cycles.

Anadrol
Doses

The prescribed dose is 1-5 mg/kg of body weight per day. So if your weight is around 60kgm then you should take between 60-300mg of Anadrol per day.
Benefits
  • It’s one of the best weight gain steroids in the market.
  • It improves body strength and endurance.
  • It increases the delivery of oxygen to the muscles.
Side-Effects
The side-effects of Anadrol include:
  • Diarrhea
  • It may cause restlessness.
  • It may also cause insomnia
  • Mood Swings
  • Water retention causes swelling in the ankles and feet.
  • Reduced libido.
  • Acne.

Nandrolone (Deca Durabolin)
Doses

Nandrolone is administered directly into the muscles to help promote muscle growth. The recommended dose for female athletes is 50mg a week, for a total of 4-6 weeks. Prolonged use can cause the development of virilization (Enhancement of male sex characteristics).
Benefits
  • Promotes muscle growth.
  • Increases strength and reduces the impact of workouts on the joints.
  • Improves healing rates and increases red blood cell count for greater oxygenation.
  • Improves endurance for longer workouts.
Side-Effects
  • Water retention may cause swelling.
  • Increased hair growth, the deepening of your voice and the development of other potentially permanent male characteristics.
  • Acne.
  • Increased libido.
  • Insomnia
  • Nausea
  • Liver dysfunction
  • Enlargement of the clitoris

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
You forgot to drop the ban hammer, I took care of that for you ;)

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Interesting first post.

Cool.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
WOW did you do all the research and write that yourself? Drol for women would not be on my top 5. What about EQ? IMO safer and less sides that that.

My wife as done a lot of different things and Drol she won't touch because of the sides I saw when I did it. EQ, Var and Primo are IMO the 3 compounds are safe enough for girls that are not "body builders" (competition). Everyone has what they think is their favs,

I wonder what post # 2 will be?? Maybe a link to where we can get the best prices on bunk gear?

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
WOW did you do all the research and write that yourself? Drol for women would not be on my top 5.

Not to mention 300mg of it!!! 300mg of anadrol a day? That's a helluva dose for a man! Cant imagine any woman using that much.

100mg of quality anadrol is plenty.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
I was kind of OK with this until we got to the Anadrol, 1-5 mg/kg of body weight per day. So a woman weighing 160lbs would take 71-355mg/d? Hell, even in my prime I could not even tolerate 250mg/d at 275lbs. I would say even 71mg is way too much. Ridiculous advice.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
Nice... So we got dosage of 2.5mg anavar / day, and end up with 300mg anadrol / day.

For real?
I’ve heard this. Just getting your bf too low will supposedly mess up a females normal cycle.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic