Latest Member
pbtom

5 grams dbol raw...

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
I have some dbol powder (5 grams).

From my research I've read 200ml everclear mixed with 5 grams dbol raw powder will yield 25mg/ml oral solution... is this true?

It seems too easy IMO! Would you guys do this or look into converting to injectable dbol?

Just curious what you all think...

Thanks...

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I like to make a little tinfoil scooper that holds the correct amount and toss that shit on my tongue :D

Always precise? Nope. I'm getting too old to worry about 5mg up or down :)

Good to see ya bub.

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
I like to make a little tinfoil scooper that holds the correct amount and toss that shit on my tongue :D

Always precise? Nope. I'm getting too old to worry about 5mg up or down :)

Good to see ya bub.
Thats funny...thought about using a spoon, lol

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Yes, it's that easy.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
I would love to get a mg scale and figure out what size "scoop" 50mg would be. Preworkout Dbol is my favorite AAS of all time. They sell Mg scales for jewelry but the ones with any reliability aren't cheap.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
What does the creepy face mean? Lol

I wasn't aware people could buy bulk and make their own. I get my gear across that imaginary line we call a border. How are you able to control the molarity

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
I would love to get a mg scale and figure out what size "scoop" 50mg would be. Preworkout Dbol is my favorite AAS of all time. They sell Mg scales for jewelry but the ones with any reliability aren't cheap.
You can buy nickle scales at your neighborhood liquor store but as you said they are only "close" to actual weight. I bet they would work for you though

Sent from my SM-J336AZ using Tapatalk

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
I wasn't aware people could buy bulk and make their own. I get my gear across that imaginary line we call a border. How are you able to control the molarity
Just got this so figuring it out as I go. The injectables are easy...2% 20% ba and bb your carrier and Mr. Whatman filter and ur in businesses.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic