Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

5 Belly Fat Burning Veggies!

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
How about some awesome belly fat, want some? Anybody want some jelly-looking fat to store around their gut region? Belly fat going once...belly fat going twice...belly fat gone!

I wonder why I didn't have any takers. A few rolls of belly fat can be so attractive and sexy. What? No? Well, maybe for some. But most of us want to lose it and exchange it for that nice six pack.

Believe it or not, there are hormonal situations that can result in unwanted fat being stored "specifically" around the waist and abdominal area.

For instance, a rise in cortisol can lead to this. That's precisely why all DreamBodies clients are taking anti-catabolic measures to insure the regulation and needed downgrade of the cortisol hormone--especially after workouts. In fact, I'm in the process of formulating a Pre/Post workout shake that will be UNLIKE anything on the market and only available to our clients. More about that much later on.

But for now, let me say that there is something you can do today to help break down some of the fat storage taking place in your belly region. The direct metabolic implications of these foods are due to the hormonal regulation and optimization that these foods have on your body.

Are you ready to know what these foods are?

Okay, well, they're vegetables. Specifically, the following five are the ones that I have been touting for years as genuine "leaning-out" types of foods. I use them with my Figure models and Bodybuilders in certain proportions to help initiate and achieve that ripped look.

1. Brussels Sprouts

2. Kale

3. Broccoli

4. Cabbage

5. Cauliflower

Without getting into all of the science, let me just say that these cruciferous vegetables have a potent two-prong impact on your body's hormones. For one, they have anti-estrogenic properties. Estrogen can cause fat to be stored in very unwanted places. Eating these veggies will help to lower your estrogen levels naturally.

Next, they have some anabolic affects on your body's muscle-building hormones--testosterone for one. Therefore, you can take a strong synergistic approach to burning that belly fat by eating moderate portions of these vegetables.

One last little golden tidbit
smile.gif
Be sure to add some healthy fats since studies show that this will help with the assimilation and utilization of these veggies. Drizzle them with a tablespoon of Flaxseed oil or Udo's choice blend.

Eat up those greens and lean down and out those ABS!

By Tony DiCostanzo

B

bodyman

Brussels Sprouts, Broccoli and Cabbage and other green leafy vegetables are great not only for burning fat, but they also provide essential nutrients, vitamins and minerals which keep you healthy. These vegetables and fresh fruits are actually known as 'negative calorie foods' as they provide very few calories and require the body to 'work' extra on burning them.

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
1. Brussels Sprouts - OK

2. Kale - HUH?

3. Broccoli - UGH Forget it, NOT touching it.

4. Cabbage - Boiled yeah boy

5. Cauliflower - Not a fan but will eat.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I have gas from just reading this!

Number LL

Number LL

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2010
BRB, going to store to get 5lbs. of 5 things. Big belly. :)

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Brussels Sprouts, Broccoli and Cabbage and other green leafy vegetables are great not only for burning fat, but they also provide essential nutrients, vitamins and minerals which keep you healthy. These vegetables and fresh fruits are actually known as 'negative calorie foods' as they provide very few calories and require the body to 'work' extra on burning them.

I agree bro.. and I am glad you posted this... I was going to make this same point once I read what he said... I am not sold on the fact these foods actually "manipulate" hormone production... that aspect sounds like marketing to me... however the "simple" science behind the consumption of these veggies is solid "calories in v/s calories out" add some daily cardio to the mix and you have it...

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Good post I have been trying the broccoli though I don't like it much but got to do what u got to do to look good. Am I right?

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
Most of these vegetables only taste good with olive oil, and lots of spices.

Slic.

M-Rods

M-Rods

Jun 10, 2011
1. Brussels Sprouts - OK

2. Kale - HUH?

3. Broccoli - UGH Forget it, NOT touching it.

4. Cabbage - Boiled yeah boy

5. Cauliflower - Not a fan but will eat.

Kale is kinda like spinich, throw them all in a blender with a little olive oil, some V8 and chug it, I hate veggies lol

P

Phoenix

Nov 14, 2010
Good idea M-Rods! I was just thinking about how I could get the Brussel Sprouts down. Never been a fan. ;)

Then again, is eating them whole part of what makes this process work? :confused:

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic