Latest Member
boldonas
What's New?

5-amino-1MQ

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
Has anyone tried 5-amino-1MQ on their lab rat, a nicotinamide N-methyltransferase inhibitor? Either oral or sc? Very interesting small molecule.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
I had never even heard of it?....It does have some INTERESTING facets!....I would be curious to hear form those who have tried it as well?!....

"5-amino-1MQ has been shown to reduce the production of the enzyme nicotinamide N-methyltransferase
(NNMT),a regulator
of energy homeostasis in adipose tissue (a type of fat used for energy storage). This mechanism could
shrink white adipose tissue and
dramatically reduce weight without the need for limiting calorie intake. "

I

Intel.Imperitive

Mar 24, 2022
Anyone have any experience with this?

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
The Mrs has a bottle from Peptide Sciences in the fridge. Has not tried it yet. It is pricey $250 a bottle. Sometime later this year, will update.

Type-IIx

Type-IIx

Mar 24, 2022
Never heard of it until now! I'm reading about some interesting results (potent NNMT inhibitor, low IC50) with evidence of accelerated muscle regeneration in aged mice (sarcopenic model); reduced body weight and WAT in diet-induced obese mice; in vitro evidence of potential antiproliferative effects (potentially relevant in muscle degeneration, tissue adhesions, certain neoplasms).

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2011
Yea, same as the others W6, I had never heard of it until you mentioned it here, at least i don't think I have. Let us know how it goes!

I

Intel.Imperitive

Mar 24, 2022
Never heard of it until now! I'm reading about some interesting results (potent NNMT inhibitor, low IC50) with evidence of accelerated muscle regeneration in aged mice (sarcopenic model); reduced body weight and WAT in diet-induced obese mice; in vitro evidence of potential antiproliferative effects (potentially relevant in muscle degeneration, tissue adhesions, certain neoplasms).
Science bro.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic