Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

49yr old vet of AAS now looking at SARMS

T

Thickone1740

Feb 16, 2020
I'm a 49 yr old veteran of taking AAS. I just finished a cycle of Test/Tren, but I plan on cruising at a low dose Test OR going on a SARM like Testolone. I'm 5'11, 220 lbs.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
I am going to assume you've been at this for a couple decades. You should have plenty of 'old muscle'. Take a break and see what you can do natural.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
People I trust, because they have spent years learning about AAS and other gear, and are professionals in the sport, say SARMS are crap and some of them are even bad for you.

Reactions: CFM
W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
IMO. Stick with a 100 mg of TC every 4 - 5 days and HCG 500 IU 2x/wk. Won't mess with your lipids or SHBG and we have decades of data on it, it is safe and effective. We just don't know the long term effects of SARMS, and for most guys they just shut you down hard, slam HDL and the anabolic effects are minimal at best, and ditto woodwise comments. The only SARM that has decent clinical PII data is LGD 4033, and maybe for women if absolutely nothing else is available and that just isn't the case these days, and that are done having kids at dosing no greater than 3 mg/d, not for guys.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
IMO. Stick with a 100 mg of TC every 4 - 5 days and HCG 500 IU 2x/wk. Won't mess with your lipids or SHBG and we have decades of data on it, it is safe and effective. We just don't know the long term effects of SARMS, and for most guys they just shut you down hard, slam HDL and the anabolic effects are minimal at best, and ditto woodwise comments. The only SARM that has decent clinical PII data is LGD 4033, and maybe for women if absolutely nothing else is available and that just isn't the case these days, and that are done having kids at dosing no greater than 3 mg/d, not for guys.

Damm!...I know I'm getting old now...I totally forgot about SHBG....

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
I love YK11, MK and Carnadine. YK11 has been great.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic