Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

46, fat, former BB but not bald so don't laugh too hard

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
Hey everyone, like the title says its true. I am looking to get back into things and this seems like a great place to start. I used to really be into BB but unfortunately life has ways of unbalancing you if you change habits or lose focus. All these old boards I was a part of are now GONE. WIPED UP - mostly without a trace! At any rate, I need to change my habits! At any rate, I thought I'd do this introduction thing so people didn't look at me like "who tf is this guy"! Now, I'm probably well known now. Ok, cool, got to go,

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Welcome to the Den. What boards were you on and what was your handle?

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
Welcome to the Den. What boards were you on and what was your handle?[
Ah geeze, I started out with SE (spelled the English way), Freakzonline, UGFFL, Anabolex and others. On the original boards I was MadMatt. It's been a long haul and the years are here lol

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Welocme to TID @Restart. we lost a bunch of boards a few years ago as someone bought them all up and then sorta disappeared, Freaks was one of those.
Plenty of older guys here, stick around, they will keep you honest or at least send you pp pics after some time.

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
Bought up? Any idea by whom? We're talking all over the world gone. Older, yeah, I'm in that bracket now and won't push beyond like I used to. PP pics? Seems like I've met old friends already! LMAO!

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
46? You are still a kid. Good to have you here.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
46 is still a Minor. No dick pics for you till next week. Read around while you're waiting. And, Welcome.

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
Thanks guys! I am settling in!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Ah geeze, I started out with SE (spelled the English way), Freakzonline, UGFFL, Anabolex and others. On the original boards I was MadMatt. It's been a long haul and the years are here lol
Just asking since we have guys like little guy who been jewcing since I was in diapers. You'll probably find a couple familiar names here.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic