Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

46, fat, former BB but not bald so don't laugh too hard

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ah geeze, I started out with SE (spelled the English way), Freakzonline, UGFFL, Anabolex and others. On the original boards I was MadMatt. It's been a long haul and the years are here lol

I remember that name and some of those boards too.

B

BigWill

Dec 30, 2018
Just saw this....
Anabolex?
What years?
Was Dave or Brian the owner?
Remember Flex, JP, Juicer50, and all the Aussies?

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
Ah geeze, I started out with SE (spelled the English way), Freakzonline, UGFFL, Anabolex and others. On the original boards I was MadMatt. It's been a long haul and the years are here lol
Hey man, I remember you from Freakz and UGFFL. T-bar tried to resurrect Freakz but it also went down a couple of years ago. Were you also on MuscleMorphism/MuscleCreation with me too?

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
There must be some advantage to being an older lifter. Yeah, age has its downfalls with lower hormone levels, longer recovery, and seems like I get injured easier, but I also am in better shape than since my 20s. It could be wisdom, more time, more money, access to better quality diet (money & wisdom), or maybe older constantly trained muscles have some sort of quality to them.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
sure Dragon will send you pics of his PP and vay jayjay

welcome bro!!

young Buck!!

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
There must be some advantage to being an older lifter. Yeah, age has its downfalls with lower hormone levels, longer recovery, and seems like I get injured easier, but I also am in better shape than since my 20s. It could be wisdom, more time, more money, access to better quality diet (money & wisdom), or maybe older constantly trained muscles have some sort of quality to them.

def more money!! lol

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
Hey Two slugs! How have you been man? I have been trying to find some trace of Freakz and Tbar but to no avail. Life has sure changed man

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019

The hours I work are ridiculous. Priorities. I've got some wisdom but them 20's were great. Can't spend the rest looking back though

Hey, your avatar, lol Neverwinter?

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
Hey Two slugs! How have you been man? I have been trying to find some trace of Freakz and Tbar but to no avail. Life has sure changed man
Hey bro, I'm doing good now. A few mishaps, family losses and injuries over the last few years, but I'm back in this lifestyle. T-Bar and PB tried to start Freakz back up but just couldn't bring the members back after the original Freakz closed, and the owner of my home site MC just disappeared. I've looked for all you old guys on different sites but haven't found many. I think most have retired from the boards.:( Luckily, I found this place as my new home. A lot a good people here.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic