Latest Member
Jason Fuss
What's New?

46, fat, former BB but not bald so don't laugh too hard

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

TID Board Of Directors
Mar 6, 2011
Ah geeze, I started out with SE (spelled the English way),Freakzonline, UGFFL, Anabolex and others. On the original boards I was MadMatt. It's been a long haul and the years are here lol
I remember that name and some of those boards too.

B

BigWill

Dec 30, 2018
Just saw this....
Anabolex?
What years?
Was Dave or Brian the owner?
Remember Flex, JP, Juicer50, and all the Aussies?

T

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
Ah geeze, I started out with SE (spelled the English way),Freakzonline, UGFFL, Anabolex and others. On the original boards I was MadMatt. It's been a long haul and the years are here lol
Hey man, I remember you from Freakz and UGFFL. T-bar tried to resurrect Freakz but it also went down a couple of years ago. Were you also on MuscleMorphism/MuscleCreation with me too?

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Welcome man.. im 44.. 46 isnt that old...you will find lots of guy like us still kicken ass....

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
There must be some advantage to being an older lifter. Yeah, age has its downfalls with lower hormone levels, longer recovery, and seems like I get injured easier, but I also am in better shape than since my 20s. It could be wisdom, more time, more money, access to better quality diet (money & wisdom),or maybe older constantly trained muscles have some sort of quality to them.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
sure Dragon will send you pics of his PP and vay jayjay

welcome bro!!

young Buck!!

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
There must be some advantage to being an older lifter. Yeah, age has its downfalls with lower hormone levels, longer recovery, and seems like I get injured easier, but I also am in better shape than since my 20s. It could be wisdom, more time, more money, access to better quality diet (money & wisdom),or maybe older constantly trained muscles have some sort of quality to them.

def more money!! lol