Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

When to start Clomid/Nolva post cycle.

C

cgliss7

Jul 13, 2011
Im on the verge of finishing my cycle. Im doing Test Prop for 9 weeks and from weeks 6-10 I am stacking 50mg of winny tab. Obviously the last week is all winny with no prop. When is the proper time to start my post cycle? 3 days after the last pin, or the day after last winny pill?

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
if you are this far into your cycle, you should already know this answer. the answer to this question is in threads on here already, you just have to put a little effort into finding it out. you wont be spoon feed here!

have a great day!

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
3 days after last pin of test prop will be good, half life of test prop is a longer than oral winny, test prop half life is like 36 to 48 hours I believe maybe just a little longer but not much!

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
Wait a sec i just saw this ur gonna run last week all oral winny no test start pct after last oral winny tab the next day

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
3 days after last pin of test prop will be good, half life of test prop is a longer than oral winny, test prop half life is like 36 to 48 hours I believe maybe just a little longer but not much!
or maybe you will get spoonfed by stunna! :rolleyes:

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
or maybe you will get spoonfed by stunna! :rolleyes:

At one point in time I didn't know when to start doing my PCT, and guys like Mayo and GETSOME were patient with me over at Meso, I'm just paying it forward is all......

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
At one point in time I didn't know when to start doing my PCT, and guys like Mayo and GETSOME were patient with me over at Meso, I'm just paying it forward is all......
yes but you see, you were active in the board. pretty much every post this youngster has had is about how and what. all 8 posts and he has been a member for a month and hasnt participated in any other threads or stuff like that. when we start catering to the ones that come in and dont actively participate except when they have some question on how they should run a cycle or pct then end up like some of the other boards that used to be good and now are all newb questions because if you cater than they will come! and he has a thread on here where he already pretty much laid out his entire PCT plans and cycles.

nobody minds helping out someone who is active in the board and a part of the board. but answering basic pct questions for a newb who doesnt participate, IMO we dont or shouldnt be doing. if you are old enough to run a cycle then you are surely old enough to research out the pct!

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
yes but you see, you were active in the board. pretty much every post this youngster has had is about how and what. all 8 posts and he has been a member for a month and hasnt participated in any other threads or stuff like that. when we start catering to the ones that come in and dont actively participate except when they have some question on how they should run a cycle or pct then end up like some of the other boards that used to be good and now are all newb questions because if you cater than they will come! and he has a thread on here where he already pretty much laid out his entire PCT plans and cycles.

nobody minds helping out someone who is active in the board and a part of the board. but answering basic pct questions for a newb who doesnt participate, IMO we dont or shouldnt be doing. if you are old enough to run a cycle then you are surely old enough to research out the pct!

I get what you are saying,( OP start doing a lil research on your own and mapping out your full cycle and PCT beofre hand)!!

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
I get what you are saying,( OP start doing a lil research on your own and mapping out your full cycle and PCT beofre hand)!!

exactly. a post that said this is what im going to be doing and why im going to do it this way would be very welcomed and responded to. a post that says what do i do, means that you dont want to put in the effort to figure it out on your own and most of us are old and tired of taking care of babies :D

C

cgliss7

Jul 13, 2011
I had it all mapped out and knew the half life and when to start it was the fact that my last week was gunna be winny only that threw me off. I may be new but know more than you think and do my homework. I just wanted ti ask some veterans and get the right info with out some one trying ti be asshole instead of making a mistake and doin something wrong

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
I had it all mapped out and knew the half life and when to start it was the fact that my last week was gunna be winny only that threw me off. I may be new but know more than you think and do my homework. I just wanted ti ask some veterans and get the right info with out some one trying ti be asshole instead of making a mistake and doin something wrong

youngster, you will get one warning and one only. NEVER call a mod an asshole! in fact as a newb on the board you should not be calling anyone on or refering to anyone on here as an asshole!

if you have such a question then you should have listed out what you were going to do in detail and then asked if that looked good and if anyone had any other suggestions!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic