Tren A, Sus, Masteron cycle comments

F

fowzee

Apr 19, 2011
Background

Weight: 92kg/201lbs
Height: 5'10"
Prior 2 cycles: (1) Enanthate, Sus, Deca for 16 weeks, (2) Sus for 12 weeks

Diet is fine. Working out 6 days per week.

Goal

Primarily to gain mass, but I would also like to harden the mass I already have and cut up a bit (which is why I've thrown in the Masteron).

Anavar is proving too difficult to source in Australia and I've heard Winstrol hurts like a bitch, otherwise I would have used them.

Proposed Cycle

Weeks 1-14: Sustanon 250mg EOD
Weeks 1-16: Tren Ace 100mg EOD
Weeks 7-16: Masteron P 100mg EOD
Weeks 3-16: HCG 200IU E4D
Weeks 3-16: Arimidex 0.25mg E3D

Proposed PCT

Week 17: nothing
Week 18: nothing
Weeks 19-21: 40mg Nolvadex ED (25mg Aromasin ED, if I can get it)
Weeks 22-24: 20mg Nolvadex ED (25mg Aromasin ED, if I can get it)

Any suggestions, critiques, improvements appreciated - thanks!

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I personally think you are just spinning your wheels using sust with mast and tren ace... It will work... but not as well as another form of test.. like Test prop...

Sustanon has test deconate in it which has a 15 day half life... why would you want to mix a long ester with two short esters... doesnt make since.

Sustanon was designed originally for TRT... not what we do... the dosing schedule for sust trt is once E2W...

pinning sust EOD to maximize the prop levels is just bro science... very little of the sust blend is prop... the bulk is mid and long esters... it will work... but there are others out there better suited for what you need... like Test PROP...

And starting your pct 2 weeks after running sust is also wrong... your last shot is just kicking in after two weeks (deconate ester)

To do a pct correctly you need to do the math according to dosage and ester half life... and for Test deconate you will need to wait no less than 6 weeks.

from your previous cycles it appears you need to gain a little more knowledge about gear before you run another... Stop listening to the guys in the gym and learn for yourself... Why would you run Test E with Sust? Why not one or the other....

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
^^^^^ agreed prop is easy to get ,Gives good results and as for winny hurting like a bitch,Maybe whom ever told you that was just that a bitch!
If discomfort is an issue than gear maybe an issue!

F

fowzee

Apr 19, 2011
Thanks guys. Not sure why using two short esters are bad to use with a long ester, but I'll drop the Masteron and consider Test Prop or Winny for the last 6 weeks.

The first two cycles were designed for me by someone else. That's why I've stopped using gear for a year and been researching a shitload. This cycle I'm designing myself.

As for the PCT, I've done the math and used the following site:

PCT Calculator - Post Cycle Therapy Calculator - Post Cycle Therapy

I stop Sustanon at week 14, so the Sus (i.e. the longest ester) is done for 4 weeks before I begin PCT. I could start 5 or 6 weeks after, but it doesn't look like it makes much of a difference according to the calcs/chart. I'm not doing monster Sus dosages.

If I drop the Masteron, and taking into account the PCT calculator I linked and the fact I'm starting PCT 4 weeks after my last Sus shot, does the cycle look good?

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Thanks guys. Not sure why using two short esters are bad to use with a long ester, but I'll drop the Masteron and consider Test Prop or Winny for the last 6 weeks.

The first two cycles were designed for me by someone else. That's why I've stopped using gear for a year and been researching a shitload. This cycle I'm designing myself.

As for the PCT, I've done the math and used the following site:

PCT Calculator - Post Cycle Therapy Calculator - Post Cycle Therapy

I stop Sustanon at week 14, so the Sus (i.e. the longest ester) is done for 4 weeks before I begin PCT. I could start 5 or 6 weeks after, but it doesn't look like it makes much of a difference according to the calcs/chart. I'm not doing monster Sus dosages.

If I drop the Masteron, and taking into account the PCT calculator I linked and the fact I'm starting PCT 4 weeks after my last Sus shot, does the cycle look good?

NO... are you listening????

DROP THE SUST!!!!

KEEP THE MASTERON AND ADD TEST PROP!

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
NO... are you fucking listening????

DROP THE FUCKING SUST!!!!

Easy killer, lol... I can see that no test is like being on tren for you

For the OP....
Test Prop/Tren Ace/Masteron... that's a perfect combo to cut with and even gain a little size along the way. You can adjust your diet to get the desired results. The number of calories you consume daily will be the biggest factor influencing your gains. For a true cut, you've got to put yourself in a deficit. To gain, you have to go above and beyond.

F

fowzee

Apr 19, 2011
NO... are you fucking listening????

DROP THE FUCKING SUST!!!!

Hey Iron,

Yep - listening and trying to understand. 2 questions:

1) I have been trying to filter out good advice from bad advice etc. but it's difficult - I have been all over a bunch of forums for months now. I've never come across the advice that you should use similar ester lengths in your cycle until now (and now I see it everywhere when I google, go figure...but no one explains it). Why is this?

2) I'm trying to bulk up first and foremost. Cutting is secondary. If I do a test enanthate (250mg EOD)/tren acetate (100mg EOD) cycle, is that a decent combo in your opinion?

3) If I did the masteron/test prop/tren ace cycle, would that be more of a bulk or more of a cutting cycle? What dosage and when for test prop?

Thanks for the help - still learning!

Last edited:
Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
IF you are dead set on running tren, you want to run tren E instead of ace IMO. Run long esters with twice weekly injections only. Some people don't realize that larger injections twice weekly as opposed to smaller injections EOD with mid-length esters will actually give you higher overall levels. Your levels will be very consistent with EOD injections, but you won't have many "peaks". The same thing goes for EOD vs ED injections with short esters.

IMO, run this....

Sustanon 750mg EW
Deca 500mg EW
EQ 500mg EW

maybe throw in some dbol in the beginning and end your last 3-4 weeks with just test prop. If you can't gain a shit ton of size on that cycle then you are not eating enough food my friend.

B

BikerTrash

Rottens cookie dealer
Mar 19, 2011
My opinion , keep in mind that IronCore and those guys are way more knowledgable than I ,,but
I feel your Question 3 listed above would be a cut cycle for sure ..
You want to bulk up first and foremost than In my eyes you wouldnt run the Mast /Tren .
If you wanna bulk and are serious abotu bulking go with like
Test E
Deca
and do 6 weeks of Dbol at the begining or end .
Just a old school bulk cycle

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Hey Iron,

Yep - listening and trying to understand. 2 questions:

1) I have been trying to filter out good advice from bad advice etc. but it's difficult - I have been all over a bunch of forums for months now. I've never come across the advice that you should use similar ester lengths in your cycle until now (and now I see it everywhere when I google, go figure...but no one explains it). Why is this?

Simply put... injection schedule... you dont need to inject longer esters as often as short esters... the point is to keep the hormone levels stable...

2) I'm trying to bulk up first and foremost. Cutting is secondary. If I do a test enanthate (250mg EOD)/tren acetate (100mg EOD) cycle, is that a decent combo in your opinion?

again... no If you DO run this combo your inject schedule will be effed up... there is no need to run Enanthate EOD... E3D (mon/thur) is the norm... short esters are EoD

3) If I did the masteron/test prop/tren ace cycle, would that be more of a bulk or more of a cutting cycle? What dosage and when for test prop?

Did you read what GS said? most of this will rely on your DIET... Steroids are not magic... the do make an enormous difference... but they aren't magic.. Look at it like this... Diet is the Cake... Exercise is the icing... and Gear is the candles on the cake!

Thanks for the help - still learning!

Ummm thats THREE (3) questions!

F

fowzee

Apr 19, 2011
Ummm thats THREE (3) questions!

Forgot to edit the 2 when I editted it and added that last question :) Thanks for reply.

For the cutting cycle of Test Prop, Tren Ace, Masteron - would running each of those at 100mg EOD for the full 16 weeks be recommended?

For bulking cycle, I would have liked to get my hands on Tren Enanthate instead of Tren Ace, but in Australia it's difficult to source.

What would be the effect of just doing a Sus/EQ cycle? Why the need for deca? And what would the proper doses be?

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Forgot to edit the 2 when I editted it and added that last question :) Thanks for reply.

For the cutting cycle of Test Prop, Tren Ace, Masteron - would running each of those at 100mg EOD for the full 16 weeks be recommended?

For bulking cycle, I would have liked to get my hands on Tren Enanthate instead of Tren Ace, but in Australia it's difficult to source.

What would be the effect of just doing a Sus/EQ cycle? Why the need for deca? And what would the proper doses be?

Deca will put the most size on you. EQ will add size but keep you fairly lean in the process... and I gave you a dosing protocol in my last post :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic