Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Marc Lobliner Leaving SciVation

BigEd33

BigEd33

Apr 26, 2011
SciVation President and CEO Marc Lobliner recently announced that he had left the company. Does anyone know the real reason why he removed himself from the company that he so heavily promoted at any given chance?

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
wow. will be interesting to see what comes of this.

BigEd33

BigEd33

Apr 26, 2011
wow. will be interesting to see what comes of this.

I know! I've been looking it up online and it just says he resigned because the company reached a point where he thought they could move in a different direction without marc lobliner and that he wanted to spend more time with his family. You have to respect a man who quits his job to spend more time with his family, but I feel like there has got to be more to it than that..

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
There are many reasons that CEO's step down. He may still have ownership and even a roll as a board member.....who knows. Business is business. Ma and Pop shops grow into corporate entities. Very rarely does the founder evolve with the growth of the company in these types of businesses. I never buy into rumors and gossip about conspiracies.....the guy probably made a business decision and actually DID want to see his kids grow up. He's made a shitload of cash so why not enjoy life?

BigEd33

BigEd33

Apr 26, 2011
There are many reasons that CEO's step down. He may still have ownership and even a roll as a board member.....who knows. Business is business. Ma and Pop shops grow into corporate entities. Very rarely does the founder evolve with the growth of the company in these types of businesses. I never buy into rumors and gossip about conspiracies.....the guy probably made a business decision and actually DID want to see his kids grow up. He's made a shitload of cash so why not enjoy life?

You're absolutely right.. According to Marc Lobliner's twitter account he is no longer the CEO but it did not state anything about his role as Owner.. He is also the owner of PrimaForce Nutrition as well.. Interesting to see what he does in the future.. The guy is what his nickname says, a machine.. He is one of the more driven individuals I have seen in a while as well as one of the most approachable men in the industry.. I can't wait to continue to follow him and see what he does in the future..

Snachito

Snachito

Oct 8, 2010
Iactually worked out with Marc Lobliner few years back, the stories he told me about the companies he worked with before risking everything financilly to start his own supplement companies would blow your minds!

Marc is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet, hell after working out with him, he gave me a big Primaforce bag filled with supps that surprised the crap outta me! Whatever his reasons for stepping down from being CEO I wish him/family all the best blessings in the world.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic