pbtom
What's New?

40mg weekly?

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Now all I can picture is you dead lifting dead old hairy ladies. Thanks for that....

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
@ebony_raven Thank you so much for your update! This is awesome. I actually did not know about the masseter muscle.

Now me wants to think about my dose....lol.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
Is there any female here who has been on a TRT dose this high of test cypionate (40mg weekly)? I went to the dr. and had my bloodwork done -- I was under 8 so she prescribed me 20mg weekly, but... due to a math error I took double that for several weeks before finally catching it. The thing is, I would like to go back up that high and I was wondering how bad would that be as long as I was willing to tolerate the sides?

If you don't want to message here in the forum, please PM me directly.

FYI
I only know this as I was in a USAPL trans debate yesterday, So I got me some new info lol
The average dose of test for sex reassignment female to male is 30-75mg per week of test.
So at that dose you are 100% going to start to show masculine traits like voice, hair, clitoral enlargement, ect
Proceed with caution

Trainurbody

Trainurbody

TID Lady Member
Apr 9, 2019
ebony_raven......I'm so glad you started this post. A lot of women seem so afraid to admit that they take test. I've been on Test for over 12 years, and have never felt better. It helped get me through menopause with no problems, and at 61, I still have a strong libido and muscularity. My dose has been 25mg a week, and have considered increasing it, but wasn't sure what it would do long term. Not so much the normal sides that come with it, because I have those, but more so on my heart and cholesterol. Yes, I have more body hair. That's why they created laser, which works great, btw. I'm happy to hear that your doctor seems OK with the higher dose as well. Thanks again for the info.

ebony_raven

ebony_raven

TID Lady Member
Jan 12, 2017
You're welcome! If I can help someone, I will.

So I have thought about doing an "update" post on my current testosterone situation. This is the deal. I stayed at 40 mg weekly up through the beginning of May. I stopped it altogether about 12 days before my competition and resumed it after, but only at 30 mg. It's safe to say that I have indeed developed clitoral growth and excess body and facial hair. Voice is maybe a tad deeper, but nothing masculine whatsoever. I absolutely do not look like a man nor have any masculine facial features. If you don't believe me, ask Bova. She's seen my competition photos. The reason I started back at 30 mg is this, just putting it bluntly, clit was just WAY too sensitive. It kind of is now also, but it's more manageable. It was annoying. That is seriously the only reason. After dropping to 30mg, I still have all the benefits (energy, more stable mood, higher sex drive... ok sometimes freaky sex drive I LOVE it). My facial hair that I have to pluck on a regular is quite awful, I'm not even going to lie, but all the benefits of test are worth it, for me anyway. If I started to actually LOOK like a man, no, none of this would be worth it at all.

And there you have it. Any questions, ask away.

Growing_Nikki

Growing_Nikki

TID Lady Member
Nov 19, 2018
You're welcome! If I can help someone, I will.

So I have thought about doing an "update" post on my current testosterone situation. This is the deal. I stayed at 40 mg weekly up through the beginning of May. I stopped it altogether about 12 days before my competition and resumed it after, but only at 30 mg. It's safe to say that I have indeed developed clitoral growth and excess body and facial hair. Voice is maybe a tad deeper, but nothing masculine whatsoever. I absolutely do not look like a man nor have any masculine facial features. If you don't believe me, ask Bova. She's seen my competition photos. The reason I started back at 30 mg is this, just putting it bluntly, clit was just WAY too sensitive. It kind of is now also, but it's more manageable. It was annoying. That is seriously the only reason. After dropping to 30mg, I still have all the benefits (energy, more stable mood, higher sex drive... ok sometimes freaky sex drive I LOVE it). My facial hair that I have to pluck on a regular is quite awful, I'm not even going to lie, but all the benefits of test are worth it, for me anyway. If I started to actually LOOK like a man, no, none of this would be worth it at all.

And there you have it. Any questions, ask away.
Any more updates or progress?

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
I'm seeing comments here on facial hair and occasional mentions of plucking or lasers. I have no facial hair as an elective fashion statement (no beard or mustache), but the stubble I can't seem to shave close enough or frequently enough gets me complaints about beard burn on or near sensitive lady parts.

Have any of you tried any OTC products like Nair? I just tried, and notice no effect at all. It's likely my facial hair is more coarse and more densely distributed than what you ladies report, but I'm searching for any advice I can get.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
I'm seeing comments here on facial hair and occasional mentions of plucking or lasers. I have no facial hair as an elective fashion statement (no beard or mustache), but the stubble I can't seem to shave close enough or frequently enough gets me complaints about beard burn on or near sensitive lady parts.

Have any of you tried any OTC products like Nair? I just tried, and notice no effect at all. It's likely my facial hair is more coarse and more densely distributed than what you ladies report, but I'm searching for any advice I can get.

I use nair south of my belt and north of my knees. Like a real metro.
smooth as a babys bottom.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
You're getting me hard Gms. :p

On a more impersonal note, the hair you're describing is probably finer, softer, whatever than the coarse brillo I have on my face, esp. my chin. I shave as closely as I can, incl. against the grain, and the stuff seems to come back enough to require shaving 2-3 times a day for what I have in mind. The chin is the most determined, but those 2 corners of the mouth (where the upper and lower lips meet) are the hardest to get to without donating blood. I can shave well enough to look good behind a bank president's desk, but not to feel good when immersed in sensitive lady parts :( The Nair gel I'm trying doesn't do shit for this, even when I exceed their instructions about leaving it on 5 minutes or a little more b4 removing.

Are you adjusting the instructions somehow when you use?

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
You're getting me hard Gms. :p

On a more impersonal note, the hair you're describing is probably finer, softer, whatever than the coarse brillo I have on my face, esp. my chin. I shave as closely as I can, incl. against the grain, and the stuff seems to come back enough to require shaving 2-3 times a day for what I have in mind. The chin is the most determined, but those 2 corners of the mouth (where the upper and lower lips meet) are the hardest to get to without donating blood. I can shave well enough to look good behind a bank president's desk, but not to feel good when immersed in sensitive lady parts :( The Nair gel I'm trying doesn't do shit for this, even when I exceed their instructions about leaving it on 5 minutes or a little more b4 removing.

Are you adjusting the instructions somehow when you use?

I'm italian bro. My crotch bristle is no joke if left un-tended.
Thats why I keeps it clean. I dont want to go gobbling around an enchanted forest and I dont intend to make others do it either.
Not to mention, I feel its not hygienic, no ball sweat particles or poop particles sticking to a matted pile of daigo hair.
Just a nice plate of frank and beans Yuuum Yuuum

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic