Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

4 years

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Joe Biden stated to a group of children.
Joe Biden Tells Girls: I Want to See Them Dance "When They’re 4 Years Older"

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
UM....what the what. His campaign manager must be shaking his head LOL.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
are democrats ashamed they are still pushing for this fucking guy to run the free world??

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I find it so strange that on the staffs of these politicians are a bunch of very bright, hard working people, and yet the person sitting in the senate seat is a complete idiot. How in the world does a man so amazingly mediocre get to be Vice-President of the United States, and then get picked as the Democrat nominee when he can barely put together two cogent sentences?

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
He'll be nothing more than a pawn. For some reason they think they can get Kamala to do what they want when mumblin bumblin Biden gets put to bed permanently.

I hear this a lot. Who exactly are "they"? Just curious.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
How in the world does a man so amazingly mediocre get to be Vice-President of the United States, and then get picked as the Democrat nominee when he can barely put together two cogent sentences?
Word is he was always "one of the boys" in DC always good for a cocktail, a funny joke or story, never really taken seriously. Of that group he is now kind of "the last man standing". Remember he had to be recruited to run otherwise Bernie Sanders would have walked away with the nomination and would have been a pretty easy loss.

Reactions: CFM
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic