Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

3rd Cycle Log 750mgs Test E/50mgs Anadrol

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
Thank you both for following and for your responses!

I am not sure as to if I am going to lose vascularity because a-bombs increase the RBC count so this means more oxygen, thus more intense vascularity. We will see.

I think i make better gains with 4 day splits rather than 5 day splits because of that off day.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010

I am not sure as to if I am going to lose vascularity because a-bombs increase the RBC count so this means more oxygen, thus more intense vascularity. We will see.

I think i make better gains with 4 day splits rather than 5 day splits because of that off day.

the RBCs are actually what gives you more vasularity. thats what EQ is know for. ALL aas increase RBCs.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011

I'm just thinking that the extra bloat from double the dosage may "wash away" some of your vascularity.

the RBCs are actually what gives you more vasularity. thats what EQ is know for. ALL aas increase RBCs.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
Thankfully my good genetics and my fast metabolism prevent the retention of too much fluids or much fat build-up.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I am on my fourth week and the gains just keep coming! The test has fully kicked in and my strength levels keep on rising DRAMATICALLY! I am up almost 15lbs and i can still see my abs. There are no side effects to report, just amazing gains!

Nutrition wise, i decided not to follow the rule of extremely high calories but to listen to my body and apparently it works like a charm. I do eat 6-7 meals but i don't calculate the macro nutrient intake.

Here are some measurements:

Height:
5' 11" (1 m 80 cm)
Waist:
33" (83.82 cm)

Weight:
200 lb (90.9 kg)

Thighs:
24" (60.96 cm)

Bodyfat:
15.0 %

Calves:
16" (40.64 cm)

Chest:
48" (121.92 cm)

Forearms:
14" (35.56 cm)

Arms:
16.5" (41.91 cm)

Shoulders:
56" (142.24 cm)

Hips:
39.5" (100.33 cm)

Neck:
17.5" (44.45 cm)

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I had an awesome back workout today and the comments in the gym just keep coming! I couldn't be happier with my cycle!

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I'm glad you continued injecting the test bro. That will make all the diffference in the world for you. Have you upped the drol to 100mg ED yet or have you held off on that?

Another thing I was going to mention that when training for mass on my current cycle I haven't isolated biceps at all, yet I've seen some good growth in that area. I'm guessing it's from the barbell rows and close grip pullups. I've never done close grip pullups before but the pump in my biceps when doing this seems to be better than just about any curl exercise. I think this is because you feel the burn all the way through the movement, whereas a curl you lose some when you get toward the top.

Also, I know you've had your BF% "tested" before....but I still have a hard time after seeing pics of you believing that you're 14-15% BF. I would guess more around 10%-12%. In my experiences you can't trust a caliper. A lot of guys I know seem very lean on most of their body yet seem to carry extra fat on their abdomen or other places a caliper is used. You have any recent pics that you took while chilling in your elevator? lol hahaha

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I'm glad you continued injecting the test bro. That will make all the diffference in the world for you. Have you upped the drol to 100mg ED yet or have you held off on that?

Another thing I was going to mention that when training for mass on my current cycle I haven't isolated biceps at all, yet I've seen some good growth in that area. I'm guessing it's from the barbell rows and close grip pullups. I've never done close grip pullups before but the pump in my biceps when doing this seems to be better than just about any curl exercise. I think this is because you feel the burn all the way through the movement, whereas a curl you lose some when you get toward the top.

Also, I know you've had your BF% "tested" before....but I still have a hard time after seeing pics of you believing that you're 14-15% BF. I would guess more around 10%-12%. In my experiences you can't trust a caliper. A lot of guys I know seem very lean on most of their body yet seem to carry extra fat on their abdomen or other places a caliper is used. You have any recent pics that you took while chilling in your elevator? lol hahaha

Yeah, i am happy i didn't drop the test. This is my 11th day on 100mgs Drol and I love every single bit of it. I am getting this weird feeling though on my right kidney. It's not like i am in pain, but rather a pumped feeling which is there all day long. I don't know whether it's kidney damage or the so called lower back pumps but it's annoying and stresses me. I drink a lot of water and my urine doesn't have an unusual or worrisome color.

I have issues with my arms. They do grow, but not as fast as the rest of my body. I have found that my arms grow well if I superset bi's/tri's with very heavy weights.

I will post a few pics in time. I will take them in my elevator (lol) :p and post them up. I don't carry extra fat anywhere really other than my legs and love handles. These seem to be my problematic areas.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Seriously, at least for a week, try doing ZERO isolation exercises on your bis....I'm gonna move to an every other week pattern where one week I'll throw in some isolation and the other week none at all. Everyone is different but I go the idea from my buddy who has massive arms and hasn't isloated bis or tris in probably 5 years or longer. Plus, I think isolation is really overrated for fast muscle growth. It's the power movements for back where you can really add some mass to the bis. Add some barbell rows if you don't already do them (also, make sure you're using correct form, I see way to many people who hold the bar right below eye level when bent over. That works your shoulders more than your lats). Hope this can be of some help brotha!

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I haven't updated in quiet some time but everything is going amazingly well for me! I am a little bit over 200lbs with abs and my strength is off the charts. Anadrol is by far one of the best drugs i have ever used and test feels really good at 750mgs per week but an AI is a must or else, estrogen levels built up rapidly and cause a host of unpleasant emotional side effects. I can't afford a-dex at this point so i am using 20mgs Nolvadex on a daily basis.

The only thing that i can't understand is why Testosterone doesn't give me any mass but only strength??? In both this and my previous cycle, all the mass that i have gained, was a result of oral steroids.

I am thinking of using a low dosage of test next time and a higher dosage of orals and injectable anabolics.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
This is my 9th week on and i plan to cycle for at least another month. I have reduced my test dosage to 500-600mgs per week and i am steady on my 100mgs Drol.

Since this is a pure bulker, i might end it with 400mgs NPP or 300mgs Tren Ace, although I find the NPP idea more appealing. If I go for the NPP i am thinking of droping Anadrol down to 50mgs and add another 50mgs D-bol.

Yeah, i know i overdid it with orals but I am taking a shitload of supplements to protect and detoxify my body, plus, orals seem to give me all the mass and not the test.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
This is my 9th week on and i plan to cycle for at least another month. I have reduced my test dosage to 500-600mgs per week and i am steady on my 100mgs Drol.

Since this is a pure bulker, i might end it with 400mgs NPP or 300mgs Tren Ace, although I find the NPP idea more appealing. If I go for the NPP i am thinking of droping Anadrol down to 50mgs and add another 50mgs D-bol.

Yeah, i know i overdid it with orals but I am taking a shitload of supplements to protect and detoxify my body, plus, orals seem to give me all the mass and not the test.

Have you been on the orals for the entire cycle so far? If so, and you have not noticed decreased appetite or any yellowing of the whites in your eyes/skin, then I think this goes to show how overrated (but not to be ignored or disrespected) the toxicity of orals is.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic