Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Yes I was being sarcastic. I love my baby

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Go Cobra Jet or go home!

Anyway, glad to see you got a fire lit under your ass to hit the weights hard. Smash'em up!

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
We're going to get off track here, but one of the coolest Mustangs outside of the "Elanor" was the GT350. Love the Boss too, but the GT350 is just one of those super rare and under appreciated Mustangs.

66-Shelby-GT350-num530-DV-10-MO-08.jpg

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
I'm just messing around that's a nice car shortz honestly I'm a Chevy man ;) but have tinkered with mustangs and cougars back in the day. Cj's and bosses both nice and exotic.

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Why the Windsor? You want the power of 351ci but stay small and light not big and bulky like a Cleveland?
I like it, so I take it ur not trying to gain weight and get big yourself?

Brotha I'm 5 ft nuthin, no way I'll ever be a big block! I'll be happy to be 351W with a wound up turbo. Yes, I would like to put on sum damn size n strength, that's y I'm here.

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
What in the everliving christ are you people talking about? Someone aware me on the title

Glad to see another log up! 5.0 make sure you check in on the other logs here and you will get a sense of how to program, what to expect. You will see we all have great days and dog shit days.

And stop doing extensions. That's ghey lol

Thanks pob, gud advice. I've been following logs for yrs just never held myself accountable to do one. Times have changed. As I said I've been in the game a lil bit but I want to take it to the next level. I'm new to 5-3-1, I found a basic outline at muscleandstrength.com to start with and that's the reason behind the extensions. If u culd point me to a better layout I would be happy to see the differences

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Thanks pob, gud advice. I've been following logs for yrs just never held myself accountable to do one. Times have changed. As I said I've been in the game a lil bit but I want to take it to the next level. I'm new to 5-3-1, I found a basic outline at muscleandstrength.com to start with and that's the reason behind the extensions. If u culd point me to a better layout I would be happy to see the differences

531 is a good place to start. Better than 5x5 IMO. just keep working on technique and hit all your reps and progress will come steadily.

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
Happy to see another PLer. 5,3,1 is a good program. You can keep it simple or make it as difficult as you'd like.

Looking forward to following your progress. (BTW..there is quite a bit of information and examples of the different flavors of Wendler's program. Should be easy enough to find.)

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
I think I underestimated my squat 1rm. I lifted with knee wraps yesterday n it was night n day difference. I'm going to stick with my numbers for the first wave and adjust accordingly. I got my core lifts done In 20 min and accessory lifts in 40 min. I read 60 min is optimal training time with this program, correct?

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Today was a off day so I did some biking. got 12 mile fasted ride in first thing this mornin and another 3mile this evening.
I was ridiculouslying hungry last night and all day. I was up 4x last night for food or shake and I had to buy a meal at work on top of the 3 i pack everyday.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic