Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

300 week test e

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
Dosing is very individualized and should be based on how one feels and sides more than a number, unless your doc wants or needs that number to be in a certain range for the records. Agree with kid666 as the best approach. More than 300 mg/wk, it's not testosterone that is the problem for feeling unwell, likewise total > 1500, same thing. Mixing in some ND or Mast P for joints and E2 control and cutting back the T a little works too, still total dose 300 mg/wk or less. As long as labs are fine along with a normal echo and Ca score, risk is relatively low. In the end its a balance of QOL vs risk. Everyone is different.

Big_paul

Big_paul

MuscleHead
May 14, 2014
Do you all think cruising at 300 week is outrageously too high. I'm not planning on adding any other roids or blasting at all for probably a very lengthy time. I definitely want to keep what I have built and slow increases would be fine. Just don't want to go backwards. 5'10" 235lbs.
It's not the healthiest statagy. I ran 400mg/wk test for years. HCT was the biggest concern. Blood work is important.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I am running 1 Aspen sustanon per week as my test dose and for ME it works fine, when I wan to kick it up I add 200mg of tren E and or 40-50mg pd of anavar.......
I concur that the BEST idea is likely bloodwork and all that jazz, however in reality 300mg is a reasonable dose for most but 200 every 5 days is a pretty nice kicker as well.

L

Lifter74

Mar 11, 2022
I am running 1 Aspen sustanon per week as my test dose and for ME it works fine, when I wan to kick it up I add 200mg of tren E and or 40-50mg pd of anavar.......
I concur that the BEST idea is likely bloodwork and all that jazz, however in reality 300mg is a reasonable dose for most but 200 every 5 days is a pretty nice kicker as well.
Well I have been on 300 for just a few weeks but so far so good. I feel good, energy level is stable. Lifts haven't decreased so overall I am content so far. Appreciate you'll s input as always.

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
I've been on trt for 16 years+ and I do 300mg a week but due to long use and age (assuming) is the cause of me needing a higher than "normal" cruise dose to keep my blood levels around 700-800.
Just about 7 years here but 300mg is where I feel my best. Any less and I notice I feel tired all the time but that could just be me getting old. lol

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Yeah I have been blasting and cruising regularly for 2 1/2 years. I've ran cycles up to 1 gm test per week. My last cycle was 1gm test 750 EQ. I'm 48 and TBH probably done with blasting.
From a 55 yr old, and veteran of gear use since I was 17:
At your age of 48, my recommendation would be to make 300mg a week your ocassional “blast,” and 150mg a week your normal cruise.

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
For me 250- 300 mg test is what I would call a maintenance dose, or cruise.

Anything above that I would say your getting into Gym doses.

True Trt, the guys I know locally all get appx
200 mg per 2 weeks. Some get more and some get less just as explained , depending on blood work.

Emeric always preaches 10mg per day for trt.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Emeric always preaches 10mg per day for trt.
I'm going back to PM to read that entire thread, which is like a mile long! LOL It appears that the "magic" of the daily pinning of 10mg is what it does for your free test, correct?

I'm also trying to figure out if there is any magic associated with it being test cyp, other than that's what he uses.

I'm curious about use of a test base dermal, where I'd apply it 2x/day. If test cyp is 30-35% ester, then it's really only about 6.5-7mg of actual test per day. If you took a test base dermal 2x/day at about 5mg per application, and the absorption was about 80%, would you get an equivalent result?

Jrod

Jrod

Jun 30, 2022
I use daily shallow injections of test with a 27g slin pin.
It’s easier and I feel more stable. Little to no sides but I keep my gear low.
Yes you need to check your blood work to see how everything looks.
You could always add a small amount of an additional compound into your trt, like proviron. It’ll help increase free test and you may not need 300. It makes make me feel better and also good for the libido.
I have also from time to time added a small amount of var or primo to “enhance” trt.
It’s all up to you but I like to err on the side of caution.
Everyone else gave great advice also.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
I don’t think 300 per week is nutz but do agree that we’re all different in our capacity and reaction to steroids.
I’ve been on for 15 years other then coming off once for surgery. That was only a couple weeks and was back on.
I’ve always had stellar lipids. Was just checked a couple months ago. Might even post them as I’ve done before.
Go with your gut and how you feel. Follow up with bloodwork.
The goal is to use as little as possible to obtain results. Health first!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic