Members
Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

30 Most Jacked NFL Football Players

rumbletumble

rumbletumble

Feb 25, 2012
Adrian Peterson aka "All Day", is the lb. for lb. best athlete in pro football in my opinion. On the first day of weight training his freshman year in college, he was doing 75lb. box jumps for reps. Sure others are bigger, but his genetics are unmatched. rt...

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
Really? I don't follow football at all, but these guys are itty-bitty.

I recently had the pleasure of training with Phillip Daniels, formerly of the Redskins. That mother f ucker is enormous. I'm 6'4" and 330 and he dwarfed me. The guy squatted something in the mid-700 range as well that day.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
I'm with porky - itty bitty titty committee - There's gotta be some huge jacked up guys and yes Adrian Peterson is specimen ya gotta be to run in the NFL like he even post knee surgery !

Andre Carter ex redskjn ex patriot was cut at 275 then ya got Vernon Davis niners cut to ribbons at 250 . To me jacked is not only muscular but big - Kapernick ripped and jacked especially for QB but thin . Looks best out of any QB I'll say that . The fullback on rams Steven Jackson big boy too. Many lineman around 300-400 pounds gotta be some cut shredded physiques no??

Last edited:
B

Bobo5572

Mar 28, 2012
Terrell Suggs is a beast, a man that didnt have a good physique but was a lifting beast was Larry Allen.

kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
Not NFL but there's some jacked / strong guys in Australian rugby league NRL . Some of you might be familiar with powerlifter Odell Manuel but he was a professional rugby league player a few years ago , recently he totalled 1075 kg ( 2369.9 lb ) and squatted 430 kg in competition .
Another Kiwi Marty Tapau plays in the NRL he's got a good physique and a good deadlifter too capable of 320 kg .

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic