RalfKelleh
What's New?

2nd Round of Crud

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
On the first day of Christmas, I got the 2nd round of crud lol.

First round was Dec 14/15. Running fever, throat hurts, body hurts, coughing, running nose, etc. I remembered that week that I had missed a couple days of my Vit C, so I blamed it on that.
Started to feel better had a great couple of days...then morning of Christmas woke up feeling like shit. So I was in bed all day Christmas and the day after was running a fever all day. It was the same damn thing, it felt like.
Fever has now broke, took my Vit C today and will now take it every day and not miss LOL.

Had to miss a couple of workouts due to this shit. Well, I certainly don't want to bring it into the gym.

Was with family Wed night (Christmas Eve, evidently there were some sickies there......).

Hope you all are healthy and avoiding the crud these days.....

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Sorry to hear. Sounds like you need to have some Vick's Vapor Rub applied to your chest. And vitamin C, of course, lol.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I'll take some Vapor Rub @1bigun11 while you are offering. Swollen gland on 1 side, so freaking annoying. Better than both sides I guess.

Get well soon Bova

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Don’t forget the Vitamin D.
That sucks though that you got that sick so quick back to back like that.

Try a Vitamin C complex next time, it works better. Or the Active C complex.

also 4 Advil twice daily also helps

get better soon

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
had the same thing except mine was starting to ease up by Christmas. sinuses are almost ok but still coughing up rubber biscuts!

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Got me also. Had to go to the ER Christmas night. Upper Respiratory Tract infection. Hacking/Coughing so hard my ribs were hurting. Fever, all over hurt.Congestion. Just starting to feel better today a bit. Definitely sucked.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
A lot of people are getting sick down here. The temperature has been fluctuating by 30 degrees in the same day sometimes and it's been raining.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
This took some time but totally worth the effort. Train yourself to never touch your nose or eyes unless your hands and nails are freshly washed. I have not been sick for years.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic