Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

2nd cycle of anavar

khulk

khulk

TID Lady Member
Nov 9, 2011
Started my 2nd cycle of anavar. Starting with 5mg morning 5mg evening for 12 -16 weeks.
When would be a good time to increase the amount, how much limit wise? I've read max 20mg.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
increasing in 5mg increments about every 2 weeks is kind of standard with 20mg being the top end that a woman would do. from my understanding there doesnt seems like there isnt much difference in strength gains between 10mg and 20mgs per day, just more sides.

khulk

khulk

TID Lady Member
Nov 9, 2011
If that seems to be the case with strength maybe I should just stick with 10mg per day.
Do you know of a good site for 4 day training?

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
All depends on sides and such. Everyone has tolerance differences. For me I max out at 10mg.

Just bump is slowly and only at 5mg, once you hit uncomfortable sides, back it down 5mg and ride it out.

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
All depends on sides and such. Everyone has tolerance differences. For me I max out at 10mg.

Just bump is slowly and only at 5mg, once you hit uncomfortable sides, back it down 5mg and ride it out.

Yes, there seems to be a big difference in sensitivity to androgens for women. DC has gone as high as 30mg (i think... maybe only 25mg) of var with no sides at all, as well as very little results. She's a very low responder to all compounds so far including test. Just be sure to increase slowly and remember that compounds will build up in your system somewhat, but should clear in less than 24 hours if sides show up. I would recommend increasing at increments of 2.5mg and play around with spacing doses evenly and also try a heavier dose pre-workout to see which you prefer.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Yes, there seems to be a big difference in sensitivity to androgens for women. DC has gone as high as 30mg (i think... maybe only 25mg) of var with no sides at all, as well as very little results. She's a very low responder to all compounds so far including test. Just be sure to increase slowly and remember that compounds will build up in your system somewhat, but should clear in less than 24 hours if sides show up. I would recommend increasing at increments of 2.5mg and play around with spacing doses evenly and also try a heavier dose pre-workout to see which you prefer.

This sounds more like bunk var. Have you had natural test levels checked? I don't know how you jack up the natural test levels even by small doses and not get some sort of effect.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Since this is only your 2nd cycle I would have to ponder as to why you want to run your dosing at the Maximum level?

This game is won over the long haul with years of training and dedication the drugs should be used as a tool not a crutch, I have been in this game a VERY long time low dose long term will win out EVERY time, some here may wish to argue that point but check with them in a decade or so and see if they still even train.
I encourage you to run the dosing you had success with in the past and SLOWLY build up as it becomes a necessity for you in the years to come.
Just my 2 cents best of luck to you and please try and accept advice from those that have actually used the aforementioned compounds as they will be your path to enlightenment^:)^

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
This sounds more like bunk var. Have you had natural test levels checked? I don't know how you jack up the natural test levels even by small doses and not get some sort of effect.

it was good gear, and have had similair experiences with other confirmed good gear... no have not had natty levels checked, I have better workouts, strength gains with the compounds, even while in a steep deficit. And better outlook, mood, motivation while on...as well as the stopped period, and clitoris enlargement... but overall in the gym it is not drastic as others report, and I have only had very minimal "neg" sides

Sent from my SPH-M920 using Tapatalk

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
If that seems to be the case with strength maybe I should just stick with 10mg per day.
Do you know of a good site for 4 day training?

what are your goals? bodybuilding, fitness, powerlifting? just for? i would say that any training is going to be dependent on what your individual goals for your body are.

as an example, i have always trained just because i enjoyed it, never to compete and then i set this goal for a 350# deadlift and someone took pity on me and has offered to help me train so that i can pull it and the training is completely different than what i was doing. everything being geared towards strengthening the weak muscles and recovery. it is actually pretty cool and i am enjoying the change.

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011

Its good gear. A single 50mg dose turned me into Atlas himself.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
it was good gear, and have had similair experiences with other confirmed good gear... no have not had natty levels checked, I have better workouts, strength gains with the compounds, even while in a steep deficit. And better outlook, mood, motivation while on...as well as the stopped period, and clitoris enlargement... but overall in the gym it is not drastic as others report, and I have only had very minimal "neg" sides

Sent from my SPH-M920 using Tapatalk

I guess my point was "NO sides" isn't really possible if you actually have a product that is what it claims to be. Var does not really have dramatic sides but you have all indicators that the compound is actually good.

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
I guess my point was "NO sides" isn't really possible if you actually have a product that is what it claims to be. Var does not really have dramatic sides but you have all indicators that the compound is actually good.

Yep..I think when he meant no sides his intention, was no negative or overly viralizing effects :D happy to fix it so others have more of an idea of others experiences

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic