What's New?

Boost Your Semen Production

Status
Not open for further replies.
strongarm

strongarm

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2010
Boost Your Semen Production With Natural Supplements and Enjoy Massive Ejaculations

There are supplements for almost everything and it is no different when it comes to semen enhancement. There are some good quality natural supplements that can make you produce much bigger volumes of semen naturally and without any side effects.

They flush your body with herbal extracts, vitamins and minerals that your body needs in order to produce more semen. Larger volume of semen not only gives your fertility a boost but also helps you get stronger and more powerful ejaculation that can enhance pleasure out of bounds. Not only this, a vast majority of women also find larger volume of semen visually stimulating.

They seem to measure your manhood not just by the size of your penis but also with the volume of semen you ejaculate. Most of them think that larger volume of thick semen is an index of your potency and virility.

This makes it all the more important for you to boost your semen production and there is no better way to do than semen enhancement supplements.

Such supplements are a great mix of all natural ingredients. Though there many semen enhancers, the best ones give you a powerful dose of zinc asparate and zinc gluconate in very serving. The best supplement contains about 150mg of zinc in every serving. This can give a big boost to your semen volume.

Though most semen enhancers claim to contain zinc, most of them contain just a tiny amount which renders them ineffective.

Besides enough of zinc, a good semen enhancer also contains ingredients such as maca, muira pauma, pomegranate 70% ellagen, l-arginine, Dl-Malic acid, l-glycine, dong quai, creatine monohydrate, mucuna pruriens etc.,

It is needless to say, that is a powerful blend of all natural ingredients that can make you produce up to 500% more semen within a few months.

Such supplements not only increase your semen production but also help you get stiffer and harder erections. They also boost your sex drive or libido to add some lust to your sex life. Besides this, they also help you get better control over your ejaculations so that you can last longer during intercourse.

In addition to this, such supplements also enhance the force with which your spurt put semen so that you can enjoy earth shattering orgasms.

They sure lead to overall sexual enhancement.

What more can a man ask for!

All these features have made such supplements extremely appealing to men looking to get a boost in the bedroom and they are buying such supplements in huge numbers.

High quality supplements are clinically approved and do not have any side effects

By, Mark Bjorn .

C

ccjc81

Feb 2, 2011
hey dude whats the name of some of the good ones?

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I hate to be so pessimistic, but this kinda stuff just plays to male insecurity, IMO. Women, mostly, don't care about penis size or ejaculation volume, it's guys who do. We tell ourselves we're more of a man if we're big. Women care a lot more about whether you're unselfish in the sack.

Then again, I like it when I have a big load.... go figure.

usa

usa

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2010
I'd like to add a flavoring syrup to those supps so my 500% increased jack volume will taste better for the ladies! I'm thinking chocolate because we all know girls like chocolate.

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
....Women, mostly, don't care about penis size or ejaculation volume, it's guys who do. We tell ourselves we're more of a man if we're big. Women care a lot more about whether you're unselfish in the sack.

Agree on size even ejaculate amount to a point. BUT being unselfish is the #1 thing for most women.

Status
Not open for further replies.