Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Nizoral once and for all

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Guys I have 8 bottles of the 2% stuff so gonna try the dime size application and leave on for at least 10 mins everyday for a month and see how it goes.
I took a pic today and will again in 2 weeks then at the end of the month.
We will see if this stuff works or not as I dont sell it or have any affiliation, just checking it out.

Thanks to Wesley for the input and the protocol and just so you guys know he said if it DOES NOT WORK he will rename the patented "Inman SHRUGS" to the "LG SHRUGS" and transfer all patent rights and the logo as well:)

956Vette

VIP Member
Sep 27, 2010
Good luck Littleguy! I am eager to learn more about your strategy/protocol - can you post the input you've received within this topic?
I've used nizoral (2%) for the past 15 yrs, mostly on a 1-2x/week basis. :cool:

D

Divorce

MuscleHead
Aug 11, 2011
Guys I have 8 bottles of the 2% stuff so gonna try the dime size application and leave on for at least 10 mins everyday for a month and see how it goes.
We will see if this stuff works or not as I dont sell it or have any affiliation, just checking it out.

Thanks to Wesley for the input and the protocol and just so you guys know he said if it DOES NOT WORK he will rename the patented "Inman SHRUGS" to the "LG SHRUGS" and transfer all patent rights and the logo as well:)

Share the protocol? and why ten minutes?

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Good luck Littleguy! I am eager to learn more about your strategy/protocol - can you post the input you've received within this topic?
I've used nizoral (2%) for the past 15 yrs, mostly on a 1-2x/week basis. :cool:

It was just info gleaned from that thread about prostate and hairl loss and Wesley chimed in seemingly knowlegeable and confident so i Pm'd him and the input he gave was dime sized amount every day leave in for 10 mins (which for me means 15-20 lol)

Share the protocol? and why ten minutes?

As posted above.........sorry I have nothing spectacular or revolutionary.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011

This is actuallythe schultz1 protocol, either reference or delete thread.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
before or after shower? neither?
to the scalp? to the ballsack?
seriously though...

956Vette

VIP Member
Sep 27, 2010
Are you a finasteride user? Imho, 2-5 minutes should suffice - I likely only leave it for 1 min per application....

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Are you a finasteride user? Imho, 2-5 minutes should suffice - I likely only leave it for 1 min per application....

No finasteride ever, i think even the box says 5 minutes?
Plus I havd to overdo everything

juced_porkchop

juced_porkchop

Feb 15, 2012
i used it in past. i used ot for acne on skin and i found ti helped. i shave my head blad so didnt feel need to use it there. now im half bald even if i didnt want to be, but i dotn care.
anyways i felt it helped acne due to cycle. AI and nizerol where great. then i just stuck with an organic natty soap 1-2x a day and my AI. use the niz for about a month

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Don't expect much. It'll keep your pores open and cut down on DHT at the follicles. That said it won't reverse the loss and Wes is ****ing bald :)

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
Don't expect much. It'll keep your pores open and cut down on DHT at the follicles. That said it won't reverse the loss and Wes is ****ing bald :)

LOL! Not anymore. Regrew 75% of my hair with this and toco...but I've known about this trick for a solid decade.

Honestly I swear by Nizoral 2%. It really thickens existing hair and can absolutely show new regrowth in clients. Of course response is individual :)

Biggest issue is sourcing it for most people.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic