Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Show me the bodies

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I can't imagine writing all that without citing a single source. The info isn't necessarily garbage but I would like the opportunity to see exactly where he draws his conclusions from.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
I can't imagine writing all that without citing a single source. The info isn't necessarily garbage but I would like the opportunity to see exactly where he draws his conclusions from.

Considering I have had 2 clots, have one right now.
Had a pulmonary embolism. had a shitload of tests.
Onlything that comes up is AAS usage.

I think he is spot on.

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
I have HCM (hypertrophic cardiomyopathy ) and FOR SURE directly relate it to my use. Luckily I have a good heart doctor and pretty much nixed all androgens and keep on trt. I have to take atenolol for the rest of my life at this point. I am 43 years old and have been a competitive bodybuilder since my early twenties...won a few state titles...few overalls...but not really worth it at this point if I had another heart attack. ..

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Considering I have had 2 clots, have one right now.
Had a pulmonary embolism. had a shitload of tests.
Onlything that comes up is AAS usage.

I think he is spot on.

People not on AAS develop clots too though.

The biggest issue we have with this subject is that RCT's are never conducted because the tests won't pass ethical muster. Which is bullshit and all thanks to assholes like Wadler or whatever his name is from WADA.

All we have to go on are epidemiological studies which is not at all sufficient to draw strong conclusions. We need legitimate studies done.

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
People not on AAS develop clots too though.

The biggest issue we have with this subject is that RCT's are never conducted because the tests won't pass ethical muster. Which is bullshit and all thanks to assholes like Wadler or whatever his name is from WADA.

All we have to go on are epidemiological studies which is not at all sufficient to draw strong conclusions. We need legitimate studies done.

We ARE the study POB. I know its not controlled, but I guarantee someone somewhere is keeping stats on dead underground forum members.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
The media makes AAS out to be mustard gas and the boards makes it out to be unicorn cum.

Why so many dead forum members?
Why so many dead BB.
Why so many BB on this board has reported health issues?

AAS has consequence. The "show me the bodies" is a stupid defense.

Guys are cycling on several grams just after starting working out and using AAS.
cycle length, dose, components, etc is getting "worse".
Nobody will convince me that AAS doesnt have very negative consequences.
Plenty of guys on this board alone has posted about their issues.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
If you abuse anything, it can and will kill you.

I've always said... there's use, there's abuse, and then there's bbing doses. AAS alone doesn't kill. I know many top level guys who also use rec drugs to cut weight for a show. I know PLing guys who take pain killers like fat kids eat sweets. So many contributing factors.... AAS is just a piece of the puzzle that does so many in. I have close family friend who is now 70 and looks like he's 40 from smart AAS and GH use. It's all about how you do things.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
We ARE the study POB. I know its not controlled, but I guarantee someone somewhere is keeping stats on dead underground forum members.

Like I said there are epi numbers. But there is no control to compare it to so they are somewhat useless. They at best can be used to suggest the need for taking certain precautions.

The media makes AAS out to be mustard gas and the boards makes it out to be unicorn cum.

Why so many dead BB.

Guys are cycling on several grams just after starting working out and using AAS.

Lol unicorn cum... what ester is that available in?

When I have new guys that I coach who ask me about drugs we have a very long conversation. It often ends in me steering them clear at least for the time being.

I would bet if you approached almost every using member here and asked would you do it again if you had the choice to make, there would be mixed answers.

I don't take these things lightly. I simply am suggesting that the demon they were made out to be is why we have no real good info on their effects.

To make my point, you asked why are there so many dead BB on the forums. I would ask are they dying at a higher rate than the general population? Or just sooner? How much sooner would be statistically significant? Do they die earlier than drug free trained athletes? Sedentary? What about sedentary people using anabolics? I could go on and on.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011

Why so many dead BB.

The vast majority of the guys on the boards are abusing steroids not using them.
Doses that in the past were unthinkable are now what so called vets recommend to first time users.
I started with one sustanon every. 7 days and had great gains.
I also after that ran a cycle of 200mg of pharmacy deca per week and nothing else and loved it.
I still have never ran more than 400mg of test per week and 300mg of tren e every 5 days and get great results with the 2 combined.

How much were you running ?
Be honest please as this info could really help others.
My original dosing schedules came from Bill Phillips Anabolic reference guide 1991 edition I think it was.
Still Low dose to this day.
Over 50 and still sexy as hell..lol
Good blood tests, slightly high bp now and then and total crap cholesterol levels when on var for extended periods of up to a year at. 40-60 mg pd.
Always return to normal about 6 weeks after cessation of use.

No health issues thus far from the drugs that my peer group has not had 10x worse.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Lol unicorn cum... what ester is that available in?

When I have new guys that I coach who ask me about drugs we have a very long conversation. It often ends in me steering them clear at least for the time being.

I would bet if you approached almost every using member here and asked would you do it again if you had the choice to make, there would be mixed answers.

I don't take these things lightly. I simply am suggesting that the demon they were made out to be is why we have no real good info on their effects.

To make my point, you asked why are there so many dead BB on the forums. I would ask are they dying at a higher rate than the general population? Or just sooner? How much sooner would be statistically significant? Do they die earlier than drug free trained athletes? Sedentary? What about sedentary people using anabolics? I could go on and on.

Sounds like you are agreing with me that AAS is a powerful drug that can have devastating consequences.
Its not as innocent as the boards tries to make it out to be.

You need to ask Raiden about the ester, he is the resident cum expert :)

The vast majority of the guys on the boards are abusing steroids not using them.
Doses that in the past were unthinkable are now what so called vets recommend to first time users.
I started with one sustanon every. 7 days and had great gains.
I also after that ran a cycle of 200mg of pharmacy deca per week and nothing else and loved it.
I still have never ran more than 400mg of test per week and 300mg of tren e every 5 days and get great results with the 2 combined.

How much were you running ?
Be honest please as this info could really help others.
My original dosing schedules came from Bill Phillips Anabolic reference guide 1991 edition I think it was.
Still Low dose to this day.
Over 50 and still sexy as hell..lol
Good blood tests, slightly high bp now and then and total crap cholesterol levels when on var for extended periods of up to a year at. 40-60 mg pd.
Always return to normal about 6 weeks after cessation of use.

No health issues thus far from the drugs that my peer group has not had 10x worse.

The most test I have ever ran is 750mg or so.
Dont use orals much at all and if I do its Var.
a cycle for me would be something like:
500mg of test
400mg of masteron
500mg of NPP

I dont use tren much and if I did it wasnt more then 400mg.
I also run GH 2-4 iu.
Dont use EQ due to the increase in H&H.

You are touching on what I am saying when it come s to usage.
Beginner cycles are huge. Recommendation to stay on full time comes after guy just staring up and are still very young.

Im not against AAS, I am still using it.
I am just saying its not a peachy as most forums makes it out to be.
The damage is not noted on death certificates or by doctors unless the user is honest.

If you say to use Sust once a week you will get tons of "vets" jumping all over you and say its a waste since the short ester, blablabla.
Oral only cycle is stupid and doesnt work,etc.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
That's the biggest problem...the more is better approach. People don't want to get chunky, work hard, and really rely on their diet/training. They'd rather just stick themselves with more and more, allowing them to have lax work ethics.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic