Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Hey Everyone

Marly27

Marly27

Aug 25, 2014
Been lurking a long time..probably 7 years.

I'm 26 getting into classic physique, I'm a med student and I coach a few guys here and there. Just finished a cut down to bout 5-6% bodyfat to blow up...now going through an anabolic phase. Sitting at 185 roughly 7-8% so not exactly a meat titan, but I'm learning.

Minimalist in terms of gear...just started on a cycle of 600 test 300 primo 50 var. Big fan of Metzer style training but with more volume to suit my bodytype/genetics. Eating 7 times a day not including a shake before my workout and a scoop of pepto pro/apple sauce post.

Hoping to get maybe a little more active, but mainly learn and see what other guys and gals are doing.

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Welcome !!! Do PillarofBalance's program!!!

I am and have and its spectacular!!!

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Cool, thanks for joining, welcome to TID

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Welcome to the community bro. This is an extraordinary board with very experienced and intelligent people. Stick around

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Been lurking a long time..probably 7 years.

I'm 26 getting into classic physique, I'm a med student and I coach a few guys here and there. Just finished a cut down to bout 5-6% bodyfat to blow up...now going through an anabolic phase. Sitting at 185 roughly 7-8% so not exactly a meat titan, but I'm learning.

Minimalist in terms of gear...just started on a cycle of 600 test 300 primo 50 var. Big fan of Metzer style training but with more volume to suit my bodytype/genetics. Eating 7 times a day not including a shake before my workout and a scoop of pepto pro/apple sauce post.

Hoping to get maybe a little more active, but mainly learn and see what other guys and gals are doing.
Welcome Bro. Staying fit in Med school is no joke...just wait until Residency starts (yikes).

Just curious about the Apple post workout. At a time where your body needs glycogen replenishment, why pick an apple or any fruit over a simpler (and glucose based carb). 100g of applesauce has around 3g of Glucose and the rest is fructose.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Hi and welcome to TID

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic