Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Hey TID! New girl here!

M

MissLC

TID Lady Member
Nov 23, 2015
Hey guys and gals, just thought I'd post and introduce myself. Very happy to be here and looking forward to learning and contributing what I can. You all seem like an awesome, knowledgeable bunch.

I'm 26, lifting only 2.5 years but very much hooked on bodybuilding. Im a just a baby in this world of gym veterans, I'm happy to be able to take in and absorb all the years of wisdom this community has to offer.

Currently 5'7 @164lbs

I've gone from a chubby girl (180lbs of fat) to a cardio bunny (135lbs) and then found iron and steel 2.5 years ago. Never looked back!

Im currently cutting to 155lbs. I'm thinking I'm 8 weeks away from that goal. After I'll take a little break from dieting and stay at maintenance before upping my game and cutting for the summer. Ideally, I'd like to land at 145lbs by May/June with a maintenance "break" in between. Come September, I plan on bulking but hopefully starting leaner will yield better results.

MsLC <3

This is me two days ago
image.jpg

Me at my leanest/muscular
image.jpg

And where I started before lifting
image.jpg

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Welcome to TID and great work. Dumping Bank of America was a good first move

Haymaker

Haymaker

Oct 21, 2015
Looking good! I'm sure you'll find all kinds of great stuff here... all kinds... :)

M

MissLC

TID Lady Member
Nov 23, 2015
Thanks guys! Super happy to be here!

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Welcome to TID, 2.5yrs is a Vet in some gyms so look at it that way. You have done pretty good so far!!!!!

M

MissLC

TID Lady Member
Nov 23, 2015
Welcome to TID, 2.5yrs is a Vet in some gyms so look at it that way. You have done pretty good so far!!!!!

Great way of looking at it. We all start somewhere! Thanks Lizard King!

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Welcome to The Iron Den!!!

Your achievements are impressive!!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic