Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh

242 WR All Time...

M

MJR

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2012
Awesome! Complete beast! Congratulations to Dan Green!

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
BrotherIron.... he did it basically in a singlet, too.

I wish I had the flexibility to pull sumo, anything for 5 more pounds.

I'm working on my flexibility. Should pay out big time in the long run. Have you ever tried pulling sumo off 100lbs plates. I'm excited to try it.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
What are you talking about?

He lets the bar sink into him. I think in some feds they would red light him for "heaving" or something. In my fed you can do it so long as you tell them that is how you bench.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I'm working on my flexibility. Should pay out big time in the long run. Have you ever tried pulling sumo off 100lbs plates. I'm excited to try it.

Play baseball and be the catcher. That's why I can squat as wide as I do and pull sumo.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Play baseball and be the catcher. That's why I can squat as wide as I do and pull sumo.

Is that what their calling it these days... "baseball", lol. I don't want to be a "catcher", lol.

Yeah, I've been working on it but I need to work even more on it.

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
He lets the bar sink into him. I think in some feds they would red light him for "heaving" or something. In my fed you can do it so long as you tell them that is how you bench.

I was hoping someone would see and mention that. The SPF has to clean up their judging. First, Spoto and then the benching. I lift in the UPA and were no mean hardcore on judging but that looked like heaving. Can't blame, Dan. He had a heck of a meet.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Here's his 220lbs WR Total....

Last edited by a moderator:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic