Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

24 years old , 5 wrist surgeries, failed fusion, no success. Any help appreciated

R

Rmayo21

Apr 27, 2023
For me the only thing that really helps with healing any injuries supplementation wise is GH. I prefer to blast the GH than to run 1-2 iu a day for months at a time. I get more healing benefit from running 5-10 iu for 6-8 weeks. Pretty much heals up every ache and pain I have, but I am not dealing with anything like you are.
I feel as if GH would very well benefit me tho. I found a study that
Again I really appreciate it. Its extremely tough without the wrist. My forearm gets the worst of it, and there's a very clear difference in size compared to my other arm. Im going to continue pushing the rest of my body , and try to source some GH and BP157 to hopefully fuse may bones together.
I’m wondering which one is better for bone healing between the BP157 and the tb500

R

Rmayo21

Apr 27, 2023
Again I really appreciate it. Its extremely tough without the wrist. My forearm gets the worst of it, and there's a very clear difference in size compared to my other arm. Im going to continue pushing the rest of my body , and try to source some GH and BP157 to hopefully fuse may bones together.
I just found two quick articles that said both Tb500 and BP157 could also help with bone growth as well as bone tissue growth. My tissue is destroyed so I also think the combo with Gh would hugely benefit me. Only thing is which one is better TB500 or BP157!!! looks like im going down the research rabbit hole

R

Rmayo21

Apr 27, 2023
For me the only thing that really helps with healing any injuries supplementation wise is GH. I prefer to blast the GH than to run 1-2 iu a day for months at a time. I get more healing benefit from running 5-10 iu for 6-8 weeks. Pretty much heals up every ache and pain I have, but I am not dealing with anything like you are.
thank you for the help. Studies show GH is very good at accelerating bone growth which is exactly what I need for my fusion. My only problem is sourcing it , im going to look more into it

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
thank you for the help. Studies show GH is very good at accelerating bone growth which is exactly what I need for my fusion. My only problem is sourcing it , im going to look more into it
You may get a TRT/HRT clinic to prescribe it for you with your history. It won't be cheap though!

L

lamarclark09

Mar 13, 2023
It’s really hard and painful. The worst part is that you have to go through the same kind of pain with no stop! I’d prefer Supplements like ‘Collagen protein’ which can help maintain joint health and also ‘Hyaluronic acid’ which helps in reducing wrist pain.
Similarly, you must concern your doc for better results and guidance.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic