pbtom
What's New?

24 weeks out pics

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Hey bro, you're looking great in these pics! Just curious where you're hoping to end up at the end of your 24 week prep?

Care to share what you plan on doing for your diet and supps?

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Looking good for 24wks bro. What class(es) are you doing? Light heavy?

kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
You look great with a lot of thickness . If you are after a critique I think your ab wall lacks thickness and that dense look which isn't in keeping with the rest of your physique , if I'm correct the last time you competed your abs didn't really come through ? I know it's a long way out but I would start hitting your abs heavy with weighted movements like cable crunches and the ab- roller adding weights to the movement as you progress , or try weighted barbell sit-ups like a lot of olympic lifters do . This should give you that brick like quality to your ab wall and would be the finishing touches on a complete package .

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
Looking good. Hard work is paying off…

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
Hey bro, you're looking great in these pics! Just curious where you're hoping to end up at the end of your 24 week prep?

Care to share what you plan on doing for your diet and supps?
210ish on stage... Diet consist mainly of chicken and whole wheat pasta and almond butter... I don't do much red meat and occasionally eat flounder and white rice.. Dosages haven't been nothing too crazy... Will run test deca switch around 8 weeks out to test tren mast and winny... No gh can't afford it. May throw in either anadrol or halo also.. Also I drink shakes sometimes 2-3 times a day due to work, of course they are same macros as my other meals. And I use clen/t3 for aiding fatloss...I take a basic multi,whey protein,creatine,beta alanine, and a good preworkout for energy.

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
You look great with a lot of thickness . If you are after a critique I think your ab wall lacks thickness and that dense look which isn't in keeping with the rest of your physique , if I'm correct the last time you competed your abs didn't really come through ? I know it's a long way out but I would start hitting your abs heavy with weighted movements like cable crunches and the ab- roller adding weights to the movement as you progress , or try weighted barbell sit-ups like a lot of olympic lifters do . This should give you that brick like quality to your ab wall and would be the finishing touches on a complete package .

image.jpg

This was night before the show... I wanna say in my pics I wasn't keeping my abs flex as I should... But my last prep I did no ab work at all, i think I will incorporate some 2-3 times a week this go around.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic