Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Charleston shootings

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Another senseless act of hate and violence, to gun down peace loving, church going people who were having service, nothing but a punk coward. I pray healing for all those involved, for the families and community.

2 things I have gotten from this tragedy.

1. Media blowing up the race issue AGAIN

2. Gun control being overly talked about... pathetic.

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Prayers go out to all who are suffering because of this.

What a senseless tragedy.

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
Is it normal for the victim's family members to give speaches and/or speak directly to the defendant during a bond hearing??? I don't recall ever seeing that before. I mean, I've seen family members address defendants and/or provide victim "statements" after a persons been convicted of a crime (during the sentencing phase of the trial)...Anyway, just wondering if this was "normal"...

2ez

VIP Member
Feb 25, 2012
Is it normal for the victim's family members to give speaches and/or speak directly to the defendant during a bond hearing??? I don't recall ever seeing that before. I mean, I've seen family members address defendants and/or provide victim "statements" after a persons been convicted of a crime (during the sentencing phase of the trial)...Anyway, just wondering if this was "normal"...

none of this is normal.

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
If anything, we need to spend more time trying to find and fix the root causes of this savagery. Banning guns will not stop it - people who commit actual crimes with guns almost always obtain them illegally, which was the case here as well. If he didn't have a gun he would have built a bomb or drove his car into a crowd of people or something.

There is a big part of me that wishes he would hang himself, or that other inmates manage to get to him soon and put him out of our misery. But while he is still alive, they need to examine him physically and mentally as much as possible, and get as much info from those who knew him as possible.

It was really stupid and highly illegal of his Dad to give him that gun. He'll surely regret that. I also heard on the news that the kid supposedly was granted a $1 mil bond eligibility, which is insane IMO. He's clearly a danger to society, and who knows what he'd do now that he's got nothing to lose if someone managed to cough up $100k and get him out of jail.

2ez

VIP Member
Feb 25, 2012
If anything, we need to spend more time trying to find and fix the root causes of this savagery. Banning guns will not stop it - people who commit actual crimes with guns almost always obtain them illegally, which was the case here as well. If he didn't have a gun he would have built a bomb or drove his car into a crowd of people or something.

There is a big part of me that wishes he would hang himself, or that other inmates manage to get to him soon and put him out of our misery. But while he is still alive, they need to examine him physically and mentally as much as possible, and get as much info from those who knew him as possible.

It was really stupid and highly illegal of his Dad to give him that gun. He'll surely regret that. I also heard on the news that the kid supposedly was granted a $1 mil bond eligibility, which is insane IMO. He's clearly a danger to society, and who knows what he'd do now that he's got nothing to lose if someone managed to cough up $100k and get him out of jail.

he will make bail and then the civil uproar begins

Last edited:
RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
He was granted 1 million $ bail ONLY on the gun charge, NOT the murders themselves. I heard the judge say something he was not able or allowed to grant bail on the murders? Something along those lines, I didn't quite understand what he meant regarding that, maybe someone can clarify what he was saying.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
He won't last long in prison at all. I'm surprised Jeffrey Dahmer lasted as long as he did. Whites are gonna be paying for this one for a long time.

Last edited:
monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
You don't think he will be on death row or at least PC? Plus he will be a hero to AB.

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
I laugh when people say they will pray for the dead and their families. That helps, lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic