Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

23 y/o low test

Jackson90

Jackson90

Jul 14, 2012
No one is going to bash you when you truly want help here young brother! we were all young and dumb... some of us are still just dumb... if he gave you the bottle then you can pin once weekly... otherwise you need to press pause on those injects and run a good PCT... if you want more details on that let me know... I can help you out there... I def recommend hitting a hCG, clomid and Nolva for a solid pct and then retesting...

Well I already took my first injection... It can't make me feel any shittier than I already do. I'm gonna talk with the doc next Thursday when I get in from work and see if he can prescribe me some HCG or clomid. I want to see what I can get out of him before I go to buying ugl stuff because it sure was nice paying 7 bucks for that bottle of Cyp.

Johnny Test

Johnny Test

Oct 29, 2013
Not to high jack thread but I seen someone mention HCG from doc how hard is it to get HCG for a male from a doc! As know its basically female prescribed just wonder.
Sorry Jackson90 didn't mean to highjack just peaked my curiosity

Jackson90

Jackson90

Jul 14, 2012
Not to high jack thread but I seen someone mention HCG from doc how hard is it to get HCG for a male from a doc! As know its basically female prescribed just wonder.
Sorry Jackson90 didn't mean to highjack just peaked my curiosity

I'm just as interested as you are. I'm gonna hit my doc up for some next week when I get in from work and see if he may let me do a HCG/clomid instead of the Cyp he prescribed me.

T

TaiChiChuan

Oct 25, 2012
You are completely shutdown and you need jumper cables on your scrotum sack as soon as possible. Don't take another injection of Test PERIOD! until your balls get back to normal.
HCG is your answer and any ancillary that will help in that area.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic