Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

22 and on TRT, I need help!

F

focker911

May 13, 2012
Hey everyone, Im 22 years old and just began trt about 3 months ago. My doctor has me on 250mg test e per week. No AI's or anything along with it. The past week or so Ive began to feel some knots (pea sized) behind my nipples. Somewhat tender to the touch and nipples appear swollen/puffy. Also, sex drive is pathetic. Just wondering if I should get ahold of some arimadex or something of the sort before it gets worse? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Your doctor put you on 250mg of test a week? Not to mention at 22? He gave you test E and not C? Sorry I don't buy it.

F

focker911

May 13, 2012
I apologize, yes it is C. And yes I am 22.

hoodlum

hoodlum

MuscleHead
Jan 3, 2012
I'm with DLTH.

At 22 your endocrine system hasn't even fully developed, there is no way TRT would be prescribed in this stage - especially not injectables and especially not at that level.
However, if you are being honest, go back to the doctor and he will fix up any and all problems you have. End of story.

If you decide to tell the truth, I'm more than happy to weigh in with a real input.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
250mg a week is a bodybuilding dose. TRT isn't meant to pump you up in the gym it's meant to replace your body's natural test levels. He didn't prescibe you that dose.

F

focker911

May 13, 2012
Hoodlum- ok, he started me at 250mg test c every 3 weeks. I have added 250mg test c per week the past 2 weeks, hence the sides I would imagine. Your input would be greatly appreciated

hoodlum

hoodlum

MuscleHead
Jan 3, 2012
Sounds like your estrogen is elevated. Get back to the doctor and he will give you something that will sort it out quickly. Best thing about a legit prescription is that they will do more blood tests and see exactly what's causing it within a few days.

On a side note, many people including myself, run upwards of 500mg a week and have no problems at all but that's not doctor prescribed.

F

focker911

May 13, 2012
I go back for blood work in mid march. Just got scared with the knots arising. It is a legit prescription, but I have added some of my own the past two weeks. Quit that immediatley?

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
You're getting gyno problems at a pretty low dose. I'd be careful with what your doing. I can take well over a gram with no problems. I'd read up a lot more before you end up having to have surgery.

F

focker911

May 13, 2012
Thank you all for your advice. I will continue to research the topic. Should I consider an AI or just get back to the doctor ASAP?

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Thank you all for your advice. I will continue to research the topic. Should I consider an AI or just get back to the doctor ASAP?

If you're getting knots then I'd get some nolva asap and go back on the dose your doctor prescribed. But yeah, go back to the doctor. Gyno is not something you want.

hoodlum

hoodlum

MuscleHead
Jan 3, 2012
As I've said, and I won't say it again:
GO BACK TO THE DOCTOR

If you need an AI, guess what, he will give it to you! With gyno symptoms showing he should do more blood work immediately and then prescribe accordingly. If you want to self medicate yourself go for it I'm not your mum but don't expect my blessing if you have access to legit medical help.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic