Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
Who's going?
What's your favorite division?
Who you got in that division?
Who you got in Men's open BB?

I'll be there.
Probably Classic then men's physique (since I turned pro in both)
(I got Bumsted in classic because i just don't think anyone is close enough yet to knock him off, and Hendrickson in men's physique, (because Brandon is a friend and as close as it's going to be, i think he still has the edge)
I got Ramy because I just don't think he can be beat right now (politically anyway).
(Going to be one of the most competitive lineups in years)

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
My favorite division is still the men's open (even though the competitors are nowhere near what they were 20+ years ago).

I think Ramy will win easily... Too big, too freaky. His shoulder to waist ratio is unbelievable.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
What date is the O?

I think Ramy should be the favorite right now, but he can be off/on at times it seems. If he is on, I think he'll win, if he is off....it depends how much, lol. I think he can be off a little and still take the win, but if he is off by quite a bit, then I think he becomes his worst enemy.

I'm getting pretty pumped for it this year, should be good, even though I am not gonna pay that stupid price they are charging to watch it online:rolleyes:

It will be fun to see how the rest stack up with all their body-types. Walker is a beast, I want to see him next to the top 5 guys and how he stakcs up. I just want everybody to come in their best shape so there is no excuses, and so we can see who deserves the right placings!:)

Rock Diesel

Rock Diesel

Mar 16, 2022
This should be a good year. Lots of great competitors in the lineup.

I've got Bumstead easily taking Classic and Ramy for the O'. I've seen some update pictures of Ramy and he looks freakishly awesome. Lots of improvement from last year. As long as he stays on this track, I can't see him losing it. I think it will be a good battle for the top 5, aside from Ramy taking the win.

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
Probably Ramy. Walker is too stubby-incredible mass and definition but like a brick. Speaking of bumsted... what happened to his sister busted receiving their cycles for him and valliere ? Dick move if you ask me putting your girl at risk. https://fitnessvolt.com/melissa-bumstead-arrested-felony-steroids/
I agree with the dick move. But probably why they had it in her name. Anyway, I thought she got probation and couldn't leave the country for a while but your question got me wondering so I looked it up...Appears as though nothing happened...

Original case (was transfered earlier this year to Miami-Dade County):

Transferred to Miami-Dade case:

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
What date is the O?

I think Ramy should be the favorite right now, but he can be off/on at times it seems. If he is on, I think he'll win, if he is off....it depends how much, lol. I think he can be off a little and still take the win, but if he is off by quite a bit, then I think he becomes his worst enemy.

I'm getting pretty pumped for it this year, should be good, even though I am not gonna pay that stupid price they are charging to watch it online:rolleyes:

It will be fun to see how the rest stack up with all their body-types. Walker is a beast, I want to see him next to the top 5 guys and how he stakcs up. I just want everybody to come in their best shape so there is no excuses, and so we can see who deserves the right placings!:)

Olympia weekend is December 15-18 with men's open prejudging night of 16th and finals night of 17th.

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
Yes, Ramy is flippin massive this year and looks like he has his personal issues behind him. I think he was 326 lbs in the last pics I saw and looked dang good.

I don't think Nick is close to good enough to be higher than 4th or 5th. Hunter is looking impressive too. I have a friend that competed in Mexico this weekend and Hunter guest posed. She said he looked incredible and HUGE. I heard he is in the 280's right now.

As we all know, that last effort on conditioning will be key, especially this year with such a huge number of competitors coming. Should be a great Olympia if all goes well.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I follow most of them on IG and it looks to be a great show this year. One thing that is throwing me off is Samson. He looks behind in his conditioning, but I don't know if he is a guy that dials it in late or if he slow rolls his prep. If he slow rolls it, then he is definitely behind.

Rock Diesel

Rock Diesel

Mar 16, 2022
I'm excited to see Lunsford up there too. He has the potential to change the game for some of these guys if they slip up. It was shocking (in a good way) seeing him guest pose and the package he's bringing looks to be even more so.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
I've been following Krizo. I'm not typically into the european look but krizo has some size on that large frame and very impressive.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
I follow most of them on IG and it looks to be a great show this year. One thing that is throwing me off is Samson. He looks behind in his conditioning, but I don't know if he is a guy that dials it in late or if he slow rolls his prep. If he slow rolls it, then he is definitely behind.
samson and krizo have my eye. their frames are full and poppin

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic