Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

2021 Goals

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Good luck brother, I’m going for the PMP exam next month...

Best of luck. This will be my 4th time but I’ve put in the time and feel more confident and ready now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Me too, get back to training, just got out of my sling, starting PT next week, want to get some certifications this year to help my career, maybe go back to school, to finish my degree...

that and stay alive...

I see you’re an engineer to; what kind?

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Get to Whistler’s Bike Park before I’m too old to ride the jump trails. Probably too late at 50 but I’m just gonna send it til I break a hip.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Get to Whistler’s Bike Park before I’m too old to ride the jump trails. Probably too late at 50 but I’m just gonna send it til I break a hip.
Make sure you finally buy a seat for that bike...

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
I see you’re an engineer to; what kind?

I amid Civil Engineer, do a lot of work for water districts, caltras, state, local projects, I work a lot out of town on bigger projects where I’m the On site RE, and manage the construction side of things.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014

Same here; first experience with ADOT in transportation, but experienced in water, structures, & transit as well. My first time taking PE was 2000 under the original 4 essay questions in afternoon and morning. Also took survey & seismic. California only required 2 years to sit for exam which is all I had back then.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Work more toward retirement goals.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
I did a good cut last winter/spring, got ~10%. Since, I gained a little fat back, but I've been lifting steadily so I'm gunna call it a bulk. After my blood test and physical in a few weeks I'm going to do another cut cycle. GF and I have been talking about a Key West vacay (assuming things steadily open up), and I'll set this as a motivation. I also need to get some equipment for her basement, since we live in different cities for now.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
I want to lose this holiday fat I have put on & get in the shape I was in for my last vacation. Hell maybe even better shape than then. Get some bills paid off my ex POS stuck me with & get to the point I can do what I want with my $$ instead of taking care of her dead beat sorry ass!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic