Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

2021 Civil War

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
I guess my honest question is who do you plan on killing? Is it just public officials? Is it anyone who votes opposite you? Do you kill the entire family of democrats or just the adults? What if someone hasn’t voted at all but they aren’t actually republicans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THE ENTIRE FAMILY !!!

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
But it’s an honest question. A war has to have two sides. So who is on the democrat side. I’ve seen a whole bunch of issues mentioned on here. But who are the people that should die for it. Sure I may have gotten a bit sarcastic but the question is valid.

Deflections don't work with me bro. Re-read the post. Is there any mention of innocents or family members being attacked? WTF does that have to do with my reply?

In so far as a list? Use your imagination as you obviously did with your BS post / question.

Last edited:
Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
Way I look at it, you better prepare to protect yourself.. and loved ones.

Make yourself a sheep and the wolf will eat you.
-Benjamin Franklin

I truly hope peacefully things can be resolved.

F

flex270

Jan 4, 2015
Deflections don't work with me bro. Re-read the post. Is there any mention of innocents or family members being attacked? WTF does that have to do with my reply?

In so far as a list? Use your imagination as you obviously did with your BS post / question.

You keep saying it’s bs. You want a civil war so there has to be a group of enemies. Killing a few politicians doesn’t constitute a war as they aren’t really fighting back. You obviously see democrats as enemies I’m just asking how far that goes. You should be able to define it if you want to kill it.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
You keep saying it’s bs. You want a civil war so there has to be a group of enemies. Killing a few politicians doesn’t constitute a war as they aren’t really fighting back. You obviously see democrats as enemies I’m just asking how far that goes. You should be able to define it if you want to kill it.

I’ve been paying attention and I haven’t read that anyone wants a civil war. Just shy of it, maybe. Actions that lead to it, maybe. But nobody said they want it.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
I’ve been paying attention and I haven’t read that anyone wants a civil war. Just shy of it, maybe. Actions that lead to it, maybe. But nobody said they want it.
He's an 18 post rebel rouser bro. Looking for an argument.

Last edited:
DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Most his/her posts are in a politics bsing thread on a weightlifting forum. That says enuff.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I'm not saying I want one. No one in their right mind "wants" a war. But at this point I see it as immanent. Either a war or an amicable split. I don't see the latter happening because of the rabid power hungry left.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
life liberty and the pursuit.jpg

"those who threaten it" is exactly that, independent of nationality, race, political party, favorite color, whatever

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
For me the saddest thing is that we're all being played. Both parties are in the pocket of our true masters, our multinational corporations and the oligarchs they produce. They are successfully pitting us against ourselves using their control of the media. To watch Fox or CNN you'd swear that the other 50% of the country is dead set on destroying America. Both networks are trash. Both networks dwell on the other's fringes and extremes.

Our puppet masters are winning. We are all fighting each other while the middle class shrinks, our manufacturing base dwindles and the wealth of America is offshored to tax havens. Both parties have contributed to the decline of America and the politicians are fine with it because they're getting paid, they will make out ok.

I don't want a civil war amongst the people. I want a day of reckoning where the politicians from both parties pay the highest price for their treason. And to solve the problem once and for all.. ALL money is removed from politics.

It should be considered treason for a politician to take any money from ANY special interest group. All elections should be publically funded, no private funding where special interest groups try to outspend each other to manipulate the public with deceptive ads. No 1 or 2 years of campaigning. Politicians should put their agenda and ideals and plans online for all to see (in common writing, not legalese) and then sign an oath to follow the plan. No special interest groups PERIOD should be allowed to have conversations with a politician OFF RECORD. No backroom deals. No lobbyists roaming the halls of congress.

The penalty for not following these criteria should be a charge of treason which is punishable by death.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic