Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

2021 Civil War

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
I think it would have to be a major legal battle for a state to secede because it’s against the constitution. But the constitution is getting torn apart these days anyway so it’s not beyond the realm of possibility.
Its not necessarily "against" the Constitution, its that there is nothing in the Constitution concerning it at all. There is some thought that they could maybe just go through the joining procedure in reverse, which basically takes the state to request it then a bill to pass both houses, and with current Senate filibuster rules needs 60 votes. But yeah, it'd be a huge legal battle, because the Supreme Court would probably have to take it up.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
Not wanting to get overly involved in this — I’m not gung-ho for civil war, but things have advanced that direction far more than any time post revolution. I’m near 100% anti the status quo ruling class construct we call govt. Things HAVE to change and I’m hopeful there’s some way of a new beginning that doesn’t have to be with violent barbarism.

So far as the “cancel culture” occurring, it’s a calculated social engineering project aimed at forcing the manufacture of consent. This is clear.
View attachment 11210

The saddest part is that both tribes LOVE cancelling as long as they themselves aren't being cancelled. Both tribes don't see their own cancelling as cancelling. I could name dozens of examples on each side. But I know that 99% of tribal members will not see it this way.

I am a man without a tribe. If the shooting starts everybody will be aiming at me. Haha..

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
It's gonna take a few ass holes getting popped. Maybe government would slow it's roll if corrupt deep state and politicians start getting whacked. That's the only civil war scenario that seems realistic to me.

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
It's gonna take a few ass holes getting popped. Maybe government would slow it's roll if corrupt deep state and politicians start getting whacked. That's the only civil war scenario that seems realistic to me.

When pelosi and mcconnel had there houses spray painted I think it really hit home for them literal. Mconnell was ready to renegotiate the $2k stimulus package almost immediately after. I hope they got the message that you can volley people's hopes back and forth and never come up with a solution. People will eventually get fed up.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
When pelosi and mcconnel had there houses spray painted I think it really hit home for them literal.
Hah, I didn't know that happened. I think the career politicians in DC are so out of touch with reality. Kinda like when a rich famous rock star says we should only use one square of toilet paper to save the world.

F

flex270

Jan 4, 2015
I guess my honest question is who do you plan on killing? Is it just public officials? Is it anyone who votes opposite you? Do you kill the entire family of democrats or just the adults? What if someone hasn’t voted at all but they aren’t actually republicans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
I don't think anyone thinks just Democrats or all Democrats are the problem... @sityslicker1 mentioned Pelosi AND McConnell?

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
I’m just gonna say how I really feel. Our gov would like to see us suffer and die .. I truly believe this ..

War is profitable for those that are protected, the suffering and death of the remainder of the population is just the means to their end.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
I guess my honest question is who do you plan on killing? Is it just public officials? Is it anyone who votes opposite you? Do you kill the entire family of democrats or just the adults? What if someone hasn’t voted at all but they aren’t actually republicans.

This is the kind of garbage assumption that ass clowns typically make.

F

flex270

Jan 4, 2015
This is the kind of garbage assumption that ass clowns typically make.

But it’s an honest question. A war has to have two sides. So who is on the democrat side. I’ve seen a whole bunch of issues mentioned on here. But who are the people that should die for it. Sure I may have gotten a bit sarcastic but the question is valid.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic