Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

2021 Civil War

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Those of you actually calling for violent revolution as the answer for the insanity of the last year and absurdity of the current administration, must have not been to war and/or can’t grasp what a civil war would be like in 2021.

It’s not trained soldiers on either side with defined ROE and operating under the guidelines of the Geneva Convention. The collateral damage and the division of our still great country would last for generations. It’s nice to be patriotic and defend freedom abroad, but I’ve seen the remnants of cities of and countries that tore themselves apart with civil wars, and I’ve seen the eyes the people who lived through it all. I don’t want that here in my country and those of you who don’t know any better and think you do, you don’t.

There are other ways to go about this. I’m not championing anything because I’m not claiming to be an expert on the alternatives. But civil war cannot be the answer. Violence (in this way and in this particular case) is not the answer. I’m not some fucking self-righteous, ostrich, pacifist claiming to be better than anyone. I’ve hated nearly every decision the govt has made for me this past 14 months (the mere fact that they can make life changing decision for me). Cancel culture can suck my dick. Trannies and whatnot can use their own bathrooms and play their own sports. Etc.

But war? In America? It would be the worst kind of awful. I wouldn’t be on either side either, but I’d be a pissed off, fully armed, home-defending patriot of the UNITED states of America, praying to whoever the fuck is out there that it stops.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Are some on here calling for a violent revolution?:oops:

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
I don’t think anyone is upfront actually
Wanting this to happen ... but come on your a smart bright guy .. u can feel something is gonna happen if the gov keeps fukking with the people to a certain point we snap .

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
There's no doubt people will only be pushed so far. We have not only the right but the duty to remove any unconstitutional government. Violently as a last resort.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Although virtually impossible, I'd just like to see a state secede so I'll have somewhere to go!

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
I really don't 'want' to see a civil war. But I think it's inevitable now. We have a political machine that is using a divide and conquer strategy to separate Americans. it's called the Republican and Democratic party. Both parties are just large corporations. They sell access to power to corporate America. Neither party cares about anybody any thing but their wallets. This has been the case for a long time. But now they're cynically driving the partisan divide driving people into silos using mostly wedge social issues and hyperbole and dramatizing everything to make Americans more fearful and hateful of each other.

Most Democrats I know are pro gun. Most Republicans I know could give a rat's ass what two gay guys do in a bedroom together. But both major parties take these issues are turn up the drama. Both sides are making it feeling like their neighbors and coworkers and 'others' are an existential threat to them.

Then people get into their tribes. The tribe members start repeating their own internal truisms and social memes. This intensifies the feelings of division. This is exactly what the powers who control us want. The powers that control us do not want us to realize how bad they are fucking us all.

I'm cynical though. I don't think Americans are smart enough to break their chains. Given the choice I think Americans will take the chains and wear them voluntarily as long as their tribe feeds their serotonin levels with acceptance.

Both parties are going to continue amping up people until things get out of control. And then it'll be too late. I think America's days are numbered.

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
Using corporations as muscle to get people to take an experimental device or drug is a violation of the Geneva convention and the Nuremberg code. Just a fact.

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
^^

Edit- or no corporations, it's still the same. The Gov uses their private/public partnership (the very definition and activity of fascism) get around the laws.

A civil war would be impossible. There is no south and north, it would be door to door. Even IF one was possible, others will join in to "help" us like the UN which is already here. All they have to do is get their gear and pull the equipment out. CHINA is on both the south and north borders. Our gov has turned on us long ago and they are just moving along according to plan.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
I think a lot of us agree civil war is a last resort but also live by this statement - "prefiero morir de pie que vivir siempre arrodillado"

Translation - "It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees"---Emiliano Zapata (1877 - 1919)

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
^^

Edit- or no corporations, it's still the same. The Gov uses their private/public partnership (the very definition and activity of fascism) get around the laws.

A civil war would be impossible. There is no south and north, it would be door to door. Even IF one was possible, others will join in to "help" us like the UN which is already here. All they have to do is get their gear and pull the equipment out. CHINA is on both the south and north borders. Our gov has turned on us long ago and they are just moving along according to plan.

FYI the UN does NOTHING but wear blie helmets and return fire if fired upon, a safer place to sleep near at night and they always have a shit ton of food and gear.
They are an occupation force only.
Not worth a shit IMO.....lol
Love em and respect the guys but their hands are super tied bro.

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
FYI the UN does NOTHING but wear blie helmets and return fire if fired upon, a safer place to sleep near at night and they always have a shit ton of food and gear.
They are an occupation force only.
Not worth a shit IMO.....lol
Love em and respect the guys but their hands are super tied bro.

Well they are useless to a country in need unless they're there to help. In the past, they have been an invasion force; exploiting the situation and doing unspeakable things. What makes the UN a great police and invasion force (which isn't covered by news) is that they have no attachment or loyalty to the area they are assigned. Long term goal, their purpose is not in our best interests. They may be pussy cats at some places. There's a plan to Federalize our police forces cutting out the sheriff. Eventually the Federal police forces will be controlled by the UN under the "strong cities initiative". These are all crazy ass plans that have been in motion for a long time.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Forgive me if I missed it but does anybody have an alternative to a physical uprising? There doesn’t have to be divided lines for us to have a civil war. By definition it’s within the civilian population of one nation and the North/South thing wasn’t as clear as you think either, but I digress.

Is your life so horrible that you need to kill other Americans to defend the right to [insert issue here]?

Is it ok for someone else to snipe your wife while she’s grocery shopping for the enemy, or your teenage son because he’s old enough to shoot?

Things to think about?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic