Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

2021 Change

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
o_O ... is there supposed to be a kernel of truth in there?

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Weigh in this morning: 175#. Down 5lbs since 3/17. I like that LOL.

Tonight was the strongest night i have felt post my rc repair surgery on 8/31/18 in a shoulder work out.
Did seated db presses and went up to 30lb db's for a ride. have been riding steady with the 20's for some time now and form is really good. So took it up to 25# db and felt really good. And when i mean good, i mean that the weight felt good enough to where i had full control. My trainer has been working with me for some time now and has really drilled it into me on proper form.

Hope to make more progress this next week and maybe even enough to post up pics lol.

Damn girlfriend, I'm not sure you could have provided any better news. You're firing on all cylinders and come vacation, you should be at your best. That shoulder has been a long journey but wow, could you imagine it just being a distant bad memory? That would be great! Keep up the good work and keep your eye on the prize.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Not a fan of brown rice? I switched over to brown rice almost 20 years ago. Only time I eat white rice is with Sushi....

i do like brown rice. but lately just been doin jasmine....yum......

@rawdeal thanks for the platemates idea.... yea i had another gym have .5# increment in their db's, it was nice.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Hate to hear about your mother, Bova. Glad to see you’re back at it and focused. Nothing more therapeutic than throwing around some weights. Looks like you’re killing it! Keep up the good work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic