Latest Member
nelson.howard

2020 super bowl

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Superbowl-Stuperbowl...

The most exciting part is when residents destroy their own city, beat, stab and shoot each other over a fucking ball game.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Patriots and Ravens are 0-2. That’s good enough for me.

As for the Chiefs, I have a hard time rooting for a team that employs a guy who beat up his pregnant girlfriend and broke his 5-year-old son’s arm.

T

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Once that POS Clowney took Wentz out with a cheap shot, I no longer had a dog in the fight. But this Super Bowl is going to be a great one. Best O vs. Best D. This one is going to come down to special teams play. Problem is, the NFL has taken special teams play out of football.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Yes lizard you did ! Lol I can’t blame ya ! I love Mahomes he’s an athletic freak can run and throw from awkward angles ! Plus I think he’s just very humble and dignified. I’m big fan his

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
It was a good game. It was pretty clear you could see the momentum switch to the Chiefs early in the 4th quarter. IMO, the 49ers should have run the ball more in the 4th quarter, as the Chiefs had never really shut it down. In any event, a great game

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
There was a special on TV showing him against David Carr, retired QB for the Raiders, seeing who could throw a football the fastest. Carr had em the first couple throws at like 55mph but the last 2 throws Mahomes had both over 60mph and Carr got his last up to 58mph. Pretty damn impressive for both. It did almost look like Mahomes was coasting on the 1st couple to see what he would need to win and not throw out his arm in the process.

Yes lizard you did ! Lol I can’t blame ya ! I love Mahomes he’s an athletic freak can run and throw from awkward angles ! Plus I think he’s just very humble and dignified. I’m big fan his

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
What I find unique of Mahomes as he can be running to his right and throw awkward across body to his left hard abs accurate without even setting his stance . Most of the greats have to set their stance then throw - his specialty is throwing from awkward positions and angles that most wont even try