Latest Member
Irishriley

2020 super bowl

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
49ers look pretty darn tough this year. Very interesting offense. They're fun to watch. But so are both KC and the Ravens.

BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
imho baltimore has the advantage being the toughest of the playoff teams.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
49ers vs ravens

but maybe the bulldozer will have his say???

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
I’m a Patrick Maholmes fan he’s destined to be the best , so I’m hoping they win just usually a Team gets hot and gains momentum just can’t be stopped , Baltimore seems to be the Team though close between 49ers and Ravens and chiefs . However the real super bowl he the AFC championship if the ravens and chiefs play . I just think maholmes is an athletic phenom freak . San Fran just great team . Though I’ll be watching every game . I’m not one of those Fsns follows only one team . My team the drama makes me hate them and I’m hoping they go bankrupt. Every time I hear bill Belichick is greatest coach - He is an arrogant asshole , without Brady and few good supporting cast they’d have been nothing . Bill purposely fucked over Tom and the offensive coach for his own selfish pompous asshole reasons . He thinks he can coach anyone to 6 /7 rings . He will never win the big game again . You need talent somewhere Judy can’t win because your arrogance thinks you can coach up anyone . All you pats haters should be thankful his arrogance actually hurt the pats many times . Otherwise they’d have won more . He just now wants to show he can win with scabs . Yeah you head it hear . Pats be last place indefinitely just like the 1970s . Thank god I just love watching the game . KC and San Fran my team . Ironically the QB that’s like unstoppable for Baltimore the patriots offensive coordinator pushed to draft but arrogant bull asshole chose the shitty drafts they have that led to their Denise . Belichick also sucks as choosing great players why he always depended on bring in veterans .

With one exception Jimmy Garaoolo which ass hole pats owner made bill release him instead of tom Brady . So don’t Believe the espn 100 episode with Tom and Bill they hate each other the patriot way my ass just more media stupidity .
Go Chiefs !!!

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
imho baltimore has the advantage being the toughest of the playoff teams.
Not the “toughest “ but most definitely the hottest and toughest to beat they just started to win and win and win no one has an answer for them

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
let my Aggie Thill throw the ball and that RTR bulldozer Henry run run run and that sir would be an awesome Super Bowl team

thou im a BUCS fan ill pull for Titans or 49ners (only bc of Jimmy G) --- HA asshole colin would prob off himself if 49ners win it all

BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
Titans VS Ravens is going to be EPIC this weekend!

2 hard running smash mouth teams with strong defenses. What's not to love???